Maze's mods.......Goldberg/ ivan koloff /Andre The Giant /Animal & Hawk/ Brock Lesnar 2002/Hulk Hogan released.

amazing-maze

Hogan white attire released in the front page. Will also be doing other updates....let me know if you have any issues. Thanks 

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so here is a paul i kinda wanted to put together.......Link in the front.

Paul Ellering

ENFMdEum.jpg 0bBVUH8m.jpg

7y0tg3A.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1

guys I did a quick sculpt on Goldbergs head. Saw some areas that i felt needed some touch ups.  just wanted to share....ill be back soon. front page

CRpCxGY.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Tried a new attire for Goldberg. Still experimenting with different textures. Clean shaved chest

H9jXP5jm.jpg      KNSNZmdm.jpg    kJWKCmmm.jpg   Ft2qVDwm.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 5

Ok been messing around with a new face texture for Goldberg......always finding something. Wanted to share.

gPynpb4m.jpg  Qojy1Cvm.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 4

Stunning work on these!  I've been incapacitated for the last couple months, but I wanted to give you a huge thanks for the 80s Hogan mod, it is fan-freakin-tastic!  Looking forward to future attires as well like we were talking about before.  Smashing work, all of it!  Cheers! 

• Like 1

Def Thanks so much man. Yeah, I have this little package from Matt Hogan attires that I need to get out. I need to stay dedicated to just one thing and stop jumping all over the place. I'm really glad you liked it. I got this thought of fixing the Ultimate Warriors Body and hair/road Warriors attire & paint/nikkita koloft/Goldberg new face texture attire........ok, so im im gonna get the Dusty mod out & then Hogan. 

tgHRbSX.jpg   c48TfhY.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great to see people still making mods for this game, some 4-5 years after it came out! 

I spent so long modding my copy of 2k19 that I cannot bring myself to abandon it for a more recent version - really appreciate your work!

• Like 2

Same with me. Yeah, I played that other game and unfortunately its terrible to me.....i knew it would be bad once 2k took over fully and got rid of yukes. 2k23 just feels way to arcade for me. 

• Like 1