Help regarding extracting pac and bpe Texture files

MaxxiKiing

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to extract pac and pbe files like the tutorial:

But unfortunately I can not find the programm "XBCompression" created by XDK.

All the links seem to be down.

Is there a similiar tool that I can use because I wanted to extract some files and edit them in Gimp.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

The best tool for this is X-Packer, by @tekken57. Contact him for details on how to acquire it. With it, you can extract and inject just about any file. Basically, it makes all your dreams come true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, denbigh7 said:

The best tool for this is X-Packer, by @tekken57. Contact him for details on how to acquire it. With it, you can extract and inject just about any file. Basically, it makes all your dreams come true. 

Thank you very much, the newer x-packer version can decompress/extract like the xbdcompressor`?

the another best tool to extract and view pac files is 2KM ARC and pac editor 

2km arc does few more things similar to xpacker but xpacker have advanced features. but for extracting and viewing u can use 2km arc. 2km arc also does repacking of a PAC file. u can also repack a character pac file in 2k15 or latest model too! also 2KM arc is a free TOOL

and it can too compress and decompress just use mass extract archieve after uploading the texture pac file to the 2km arc

2KM ARC TOOL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/agev1n10ci580c2/2KM.ARC.rar/file

this is 2km arc too installed on my pc. i uploaded it to mediafire so u can download easily

to open textures use photoshop with NVIDIA dds plugins. this plugins will also work with intel gpu which has OPENGL4

Edited by Lord Tengen
  • Too Sweet 1