If you want Texture Quality on High - you can use DSR or DLDSR on Nvidia, any Resolution above 1080p will work - for those without a 4K TV/Monitor

CeLioCiBR

5oqvnsfy84r81.png

So, just a info for those who maybe don't know.
Custom resolution probably will work fine too.

Just go above 1920x1080
That's not the resolution i use myself.
i'm using 5120x2880
Works as it should.

• Like 2

• CeLioCiBR changed the title to If you want Texture Quality on High - you can use DSR or DLDSR on Nvidia, any Resolution above 1080p will work - for those without a 4K TV/Monitor
17 hours ago, LordChugga0921 said:

How can I do this I have a 4k monitor and my game only goes to 1080p

Are you sure your windows resolution is set to 3840 x 2160 outside of the game, like 4K? (when you go to Desktop, then right click to Display). If that's all good, go to Graphics Settings inside WWE 2k22 (make sure Windowed -> No) and check if you can change your resolution to 4K.

I don't think this is possible for those with only 6gb vram like myself. no matter what, the texture quality stays on standard.

Edited by stink