Fiendish Entrance Issue?

Thy_Revolution

EVERYTHING WORKS, but the song. After the part where the Firefly Theme would play, It switches to a whole other song. I guess because 2K have the Firefly Funhouse intro transitioning into the Fiend's theme coded in. Is this removable? In the Modded In Championship entrance, it doesn't do this, but the lights also don't work so, theres that.

Is any of this fixable?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:18 PM, Thy_Revolution said:

. After the part where the Firefly Theme would play, It switches to a whole other song.

switches to which song? i have a solution, crop the fiend's theme (make sure the start of the theme should be where it stopped in-game) , convert it from mp3 to .wem, and replace it with the song that changes in the fiend's entrance. 
For example: if it changes to dolph ziggler's theme, replace it with the fiend's theme you cropped. @Thy_Revolution

Edited by WrestlingLegend
  • Woo 1

20 hours ago, CujoMatty said:

I'm having the same issue but absolutely everything loads terribly. I have about 80 caws and 20 custom arenas. The intro screen takes about 2-3 minutes before I can press a button to continue. The menus for editing a custom superstar all take 2-3 minutes to load as well. Matches take a couple minutes for a singles match with 2 caws and a default stadium or 3-4 minutes for a custom arena. Tag teams with 4 caws and a created arena takes 6-8 minutes to load. It's insane. Load times became worse and worse with the more user content I added.

Legit steam copy with an Aorus G17 3070 RTX i9 laptop.

Would love to hear how thos went for you?

43 minutes ago, WrestlingLegend said:

switches to which song? i have a solution, crop the fiend's theme (make sure the start of the theme should be where it stopped in-game) , convert it from mp3 to .wem, and replace it with the song that changes in the fiend's entrance. 
For example: if it changes to dolph ziggler's theme, replace it with the fiend's theme you cropped. @Thy_Revolution

Yup. That's what I did. Mine cut from the Fiend theme song to Ember Moon's theme. So, I exported out her song to replace another song, and replaced her original slot with the remainder of the Fiend theme.

On 4/12/2022 at 9:01 AM, Nyan4Krunex said:

Yup. That's what I did. Mine cut from the Fiend theme song to Ember Moon's theme. So, I exported out her song to replace another song, and replaced her original slot with the remainder of the Fiend theme.

See here is the odd issue, the song it switches too, it isn't in the files? I searched every theme, and it's not in there. 

One thing I did notice durning my searching, A lot of the "Fiend" MyRise cutscene audio is still in the game. Firefly Intros, Ambient crowd noise and effects from when the Fiend would attack you ect.