WWE 2K22 Titantron

davideaw

We got a tool for changing music, replacing titantrons would be the cherry on top, I remember doing it for previous 2k games, I think it was similar to sound editor where you got the wrestlers titantron video via youtube, converted the file and then renamed a superstars titatron/replacing it or something along those lines, not sure where those files are located or if it works the same on 2k22, if anyone knows would like the info

On 3/29/2022 at 7:14 PM, Alebeard said:

We got a tool for changing music, replacing titantrons would be the cherry on top, I remember doing it for previous 2k games, I think it was similar to sound editor where you got the wrestlers titantron video via youtube, converted the file and then renamed a superstars titatron/replacing it or something along those lines, not sure where those files are located or if it works the same on 2k22, if anyone knows would like the info

I think you're thinking of CCT. Currently it's not possible to change titantrons due to the way the file system has been changed since previous games. Hopefully it won't take too long for modders to create tools that work with the 2K22 files

Edited by layto

On 3/21/2022 at 3:42 PM, davideaw said:

Is it possible to convert 2K titantron to mp4?

Search Rad tools video, that's the tool used by wwe2k, you can convert file to bik (just rename them after to bk2), and convert from bk2 to mp4

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 8:14 PM, Alebeard said:

I'm very interested too !