Why no 80's or early 90's Version of Hulk Hogan

Mr_JBrunson

I really don't know why it was decided not to include 80's or early 90's version of Hulk Hogan.  Also 90's version of the Undertaker too while thinking about it.   I guess appealing more to the younger crowd maybe IDK.  It's not even listed in the upcoming DLC packs either.  WWE 2K22 might be a hard sell for me as of now.  WWE 2K19 with the MODs still is a go for me.  But graphics and gameplay wise that are going in the right direction. 

• Like 3

Actually, You can just take the mask off of Phantom Taker, so in theory, we do have a '90s Taker. Do it fast, cause it was probably an error they will patch.

23 hours ago, Kivos said:

They also did not include a 2000s Triple H, only the bald bearded Triple H.

The 1998 triple H is in almost in game you have to unlock him in my faction there is also 1997 HBK and God father in my faction 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:17 PM, Kivos said:

They also did not include a 2000s Triple H, only the bald bearded Triple H.

HHH 2004 is available on community creations rn (it was a MyFaction exclusive) go download it before they remove it 

5 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

The 1998 triple H is in almost in game you have to unlock him in my faction there is also 1997 HBK and God father in my faction 

Yes but it's in my faction, can I use it in my universe?

2 hours ago, Nogara said:

HHH 2004 is available on community creations rn (it was a MyFaction exclusive) go download it before they remove it 

Thanks, I'll try and search for it.

I have a feeling that they did not add an 80's Hogan because they will add him to one of the MyFaction card packs as they think people will spend a lot of money to get him but in reality, most people do not even play that game mode.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nogara said:

Who's the creator? I'd like to download it

9 hours ago, WalkerTM said:

Who's the creator? I'd like to download it

The creator is WhatsTheStatus as he is the one posting all the MyRise and MyFaction alt costumes to the Community Creations.

• Like 1