WWE 2k22 Bugs and Issues

Cave Waverider

After I make changes or download a Caw and save it. When I go to load the game the next time non of the changes were saved. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. 

Making a fresh save

Made sure all drivers were up to date

Tried offline and on

Steam version

I am on a nvidia 1080 Ti 

I've noticed graphics glitches in some wrestlers' attire, in that they are improperly rendered, and instead appear as a mess of polygons, and rendering invisible the part that the affected attire is supposed to be covering. I can't vouch for WWE 2K20, as I do not currently have the PC version of that game, but as far as I'm concerned, this is the first WWE 2K game for PC I've seen so far that has this issue. What the heck, 2K and Visual Concepts?

I have the Steam version of this game, and technically also own the XBox One version (which does not have this problem)...but my XBox One S just died. Basically, that's what roughly 2 years of near constant use does to a standard platter-style HDD I guess...

When I finally receive my tax refund, I'm going to spring for an XBox Series X.

Edited by xirtamehtsitahw

4 hours ago, xirtamehtsitahw said:

I've noticed graphics glitches in some wrestlers' attire, in that they are improperly rendered, and instead appear as a mess of polygons, and rendering invisible the part that the affected attire is supposed to be covering. I can't vouch for WWE 2K20, as I do not currently have the PC version of that game, but as far as I'm concerned, this is the first WWE 2K game for PC I've seen so far that has this issue. What the heck, 2K and Visual Concepts?

I have the Steam version of this game, and technically also own the XBox One version (which does not have this problem)...but my XBox One S just died. Basically, that's what roughly 2 years of near constant use does to a standard platter-style HDD I guess...

When I finally receive my tax refund, I'm going to spring for an XBox Series X.

I have reported some texture and rigging issues with Scott Hall, Triple H and Asuka that all ended up getting fixed eventually by the 1.09 patch.  I just noticed both Hollywood and Hulk Hogan attires also have a rigging issue that was similar to the Asuka one where there is a part that is attached between the inner thighs and stretches causing other texture issues.  It is a bit surprising that some of these sort of rigging issues would make it into the release of the game as all the issues I reported were really obvious so it feels like that had zero QA on the game.

The funny thing is that these rigging issues are exactly the kind of thing that happened during WWE 2K20's initial launch window. It took at least two months to patch that stuff up. Here's to hoping they get rid of that visual garbage in the next patch (1.11--which is possibly going to drop as early as this Tuesday).

Im a 1st timer here, but watch the show daily , but I'm here to add to the top with my bugs, glitches, and problems

I'm on patch "10.01" i believe and play on the series s xbox but my issues are..

1.) game crashes while playing a caw based universe mode

2.)Ive uploaded almost 10+ caws , but when I go to see if my caws been uploaded on my end it shows I've uploaded nothing but when someone search my name my caws etc shows.

3.)While playing universe mode and I'm ready to add my custom arenas, once i select the arena i want to use and its time for me to select what brand will host the show ,ill go to pick my custom show, and the host disappears , then the number of matches you can select only vary between 9, 3, and 11. 

can this be fixed?

I don’t know if this has been mentioned or not but only recently got the game and created Raw is War arena 98 and I put fog up so it’s noticeable but in match there is zero fog? Anyone know why please? Thanks a bunch 🤙🏻

For those that are wondering, here are some issues the game (version 1.10) has on the Steam Deck:

- Windows 11: the game runs at 30 FPS slow motion (which makes it unplayable), no matter the settings, but runs as stable as on the Windows 11 desktop, which must be a bug. Sometimes when you take focus away from the game window, the game will run at 60FPS in the background.

- SteamOS: The game runs mostly at ~60FPS even at maxed out settings, but crashes randomly and frequently (it crashes no matter the settings, during videos, the menu, during entrances, matches, etc..). If one is lucky one can get through an entire match without crashing (using the Experimental Proton layer or GE seems to increase the chance of getting through an entire match).
On a side note, WWE 2k19 runs superbly and stable with ~60FPS maxed out (even with mods) on the Steam Deck in SteamOS, it would be nice if the same was true for WWE 2k22. Hopefully in the future.

While trying to edit my universe with new shows and PPV's, it all of a sudden won't allow me to create new PPV's anymore. It only registers as a minor show and won't let me add a roster to the show.

My data was completely erased in WWE 2K22. I truly believe downloading stuff from community creations caused the data to be corrupted. I started from scratch and have not touched community creations since and it's been fine. I just want to know as long as I don't download anything from community creations anymore I'll be fine? 

On 4/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, TheKreator said:

After the 1.09 patch, when using a team member as a manager, the "together" entrance settings are ignored now. For example, I set up Undertaker and Paul Bearer using the Undertaker With Manager entrance animation and it's worked perfect as in prior years, but after this new patch it just uses the primary wrestler animation and the generic manager animation where they follow behind slowly.

This is more obvious when using the nWo in matches. For example, setting up a 1 v 1 match with Hogan and 2 or 3 managers, selecting Hall and Nash, or Hall and Nash with Bischoff... the cool group entrance is no longer used and just has the managers hang out in the background while Hogan's normal singles entrance happens.

The group victory motions are working fine though, and if the team members are all participating the match (not as managers) then it seems to work fine for entrances.

Hopefully this is fixed in a future update because it kind of ruins the Faction concept of the game, and makes it impossible to see the Paul Bearer entrance with the Urn or any of the cool combined manager entrances.

The newest 1.12 patch fixed the Team Entrance problem when some team members are added to the match as managers.  This effectively fixes the Undertaker with Manager entrance and other similar situations.

---

Sadly, there is a still a bug when using any created character as a standard manager (not set up in a Team with a Team Entrance motion assigned.)  For example, Yokozuna with a created Mr. Fuji.  Fuji will disappear after only a few steps.  But if you use a regular roster character as a manger, it works fine through the entire animation.  Only created characters are affected.  I also tested a few different characters to see if only the manager roles were affected on new DLC characters, but it applies to everyone I have tried.

Here's a link to Yoko and Fuji where Fuji disappears. Same happens in the non-title entrance motion too.  I reported this to 2K and provided the evidence they requested at the same time as the Team Manager entrance bug.  So they are aware, but it was not included as a fix in this patch.

the CAWS can't use the sweat, blood, bruise texture of the model, or even the tired state and the heaviness of the operation (Ironman match)

Here is an example:

(as a 2K support)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having an issue. Whenever I choose John Cena, whether it's the opponent or the character I wanna play with, the game crashes during his entrance. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? This happens only when I choose John Cena.

• 2 weeks later...

Run-in feature for post match in Universe Mode doesnt work at all now. Ive tried twice and the X to run in doesnt appear at all.

Hello, 

After patch 1.14 all things that I edit or create don't save. For example I creted an entrance video for bullet club, but in edit entrance the video is blank (Arena Show Video play instead), another example, I create an alterante attire for Usos and Damian Priest, then when I want to select new attire I realise that there is no such attire for both Usos and Priest.

Have anyone simmilar issue or is that something wrong with my game??

Thanks for help!

• 4 weeks later...

When trying to play an Elimination Chamber match, we can no longer choose which type of chamber we want to play in.

Do you have this problem too ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pc Version. Ive played through MyRise and I went through the PC and went to Raw. Played a good bit on Raw but after some time when i exit out and try to go back, it gets stuck on the loading screen and wont do anything anymore. Made another MyRise and the same thing happened with that file. Does anyone know the deal is?

After I apply the mod and using the mod game patcher 1.17, I noticed that Logan Paul's Banner, Apron and GFX become arena GFX only the titantron works fine. Any fix on this issue? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hey so I was playing 2k22 yesterday and I tried to change the smackdown arena in Universe mode to smackdown 2020, but it set it to RAW 2019 and i can't change it back. I've tried everything, please help.

I was playing universe mode tonight and have  5 man tables matches set up and found it easy and quick to put opponents through them with limited damage to them, I am sure it wasn't that easy earlier in 2k22, also another bug tonight was Shinsuke threw Balor through the table and Roman Reigns got the victory, anyone else noticed this on ps4