Sound Editing 2k22

tuffmike

50 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for your donations and your kind words, guys. It's great to be back! By the way, I have already fixed and optimized the read-process which now takes padding and other data from source into account. That means that the 2K22 files(and also from earlier versions) can already be opened and also listened to and exported as before. Later I will tackle the import and then optimize the creation of PCK files in the next step. 

Just sent you a little something. It's not much, but I do appreciate your work! I didn't even buy the game on PC this go round; I bought it for the PS4. I was worried my PC hardware wouldn't handle the game this go round. 

Once the price drops on the PC version, I might give it a try! Shame you can mod the music on the PS4 version! 🙁

On 3/9/2022 at 8:11 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for your donations and your kind words. It's great to be back! By the way, I have already fixed and optimized the read-process which now takes padding and other data from source into account. That means that the 2K22 files(and also from earlier versions) can already be opened and also listened to and exported as before. Later I will tackle the import and then optimize the creation of PCK files in the next step. 

I'll send something your way in a few days. Thank you for your contributions and return!

On 3/9/2022 at 9:11 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for your donations and your kind words. It's great to be back! By the way, I have already fixed and optimized the read-process which now takes padding and other data from source into account. That means that the 2K22 files(and also from earlier versions) can already be opened and also listened to and exported as before. Later I will tackle the import and then optimize the creation of PCK files in the next step. 

I just sent a small donation. Thank you for all of your work with Sound Editor and CCT over the years. Hoping to see some tools for 2K22!

You, sir, are a legend.

• Like 1

SE 2022 (Beta) has been released here:

Thank you to all people who have donated. I really appreciate that!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1