Please Help! Steam version

ves00

According to that message, it seems like your System HDD/SSD is full. Free up some space and try again.

I have the same problem (and as I understand not only me).

It is quite strange error, because I also have plenty free space in my HDD where the game is installed. 

But data itself is stored at disk C (for me it is my SSD). And save data is located in Users/"Name of the user"/AppData/Roaming. But my SSD has also enough free space (about 40gb). So, yeah, it is strange.

And the funny thing is that for all people, who got this error, it is said to acquire 2148mb.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any fix. 

23 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

I have the same problem (and as I understand not only me).

It is quite strange error, because I also have plenty free space in my HDD where the game is installed. 

But data itself is stored at disk C (for me it is my SSD). And save data is located in Users/"Name of the user"/AppData/Roaming. But my SSD has also enough free space (about 40gb). So, yeah, it is strange.

And the funny thing is that for all people, who got this error, it is said to acquire 2148mb.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any fix. 

The issue is, the game creates a 16+gb prebakecache.bin file in your c:drive.  NOT in the folder you mentioned.  It seems to have a tendency to consume however much HDD space you have maliciously. I  had this issue numerous times, i freed up space only for it to consume that space on restart. I have to delete the file from time time to get the game started. The ELA and connecting servers is also part of the trifecta of annoyance.

24 minutes ago, xthegame said:

The issue is, the game creates a 16+gb prebakecache.bin file in your c:drive.  NOT in the folder you mentioned.  It seems to have a tendency to consume however much HDD space you have maliciously. I  had this issue numerous times, i freed up space only for it to consume that space on restart. I have to delete the file from time time to get the game started. The ELA and connecting servers is also part of the trifecta of annoyance.

Yeah, I read it in steam community discussions. This cache file should be in AppData/Local. But I don't have any of the files related to WWE 2K22 there, so it's a little bit confusing. For me it only created empty save data folder in Roaming. 

Edited by Areshka121

So, there is one fix that helped me (and I think that is the only one working fix at the moment). 

Basically, all you need to do is to run your game in a different windows user account. For some reason in other account prebakecache.bin is appearing in AppData/Local which makes it possible to run the game.

At least the game works...But it is a doubtful solution.