SVR 2011

PaulSmackage

On 2/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, PaulSmackage said:

Dumb question probably but is it possible in anyway to port SVR 2011 models to 2K14?

It is possible but it's really hard to do so. ERI619 was able to do it and ported some models from the SvR games to 2K14. Like Jeff Hardy or Kurt Angle. Also tekken57 mentioned and showed off some months ago that he's working on a custom yobj functionality for WWE '12 and upwards on the next release of X-Rey like how it's already possible for 2K19. But it won't be for SvR 07 - 2011 because they have a lot of differences, also the reason why these models don't easily work in like 2K14.

So I really hope we get that one day, because it would open a lot of more possibilities for every last gen modder and last gen modding in general, including being able to port much easier everyone from the SvR games to 2K14.

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 2

Thanks! I always thought it was basically impossible until I saw some clips from ERI619 and that’s what got me thinking . Who knows maybe one day 🤞🏼🤞🏼