Additional character slots in WWE 2K19 MOD (CAW slot numbers assigned to character mods)

BlindedByTheGrace

very cool - is there a way that I can add a real life render to a caw using this? I have some great CAWs in my game but i prefer using real renders if possible

Posted (edited)

@eplate2 you can only inject caws renders with the 2k19 save editor. Here with the cawless option, your caws slots begun CAWLESS only to be used mods with CCT.

Edited by BlackBen83

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 you can only inject caws renders with the 2k19 save editor

Is this that one that you need to pay for? I was under the impression that this was not possible at all

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Is this that one that you need to pay for? I was under the impression that this was not possible at all

Yes it's the KGTools editor. I use it again to inject logos in game for Arenas or Belts.

Did you ever try it for the CAW renders? I paid for a version many years ago and could not get it to work. KG told me that it only supports a "vanilla copy" of the game - and as mine is modded all to hell it makes it a pretty redundant tool for me!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Did you ever try it for the CAW renders? I paid for a version many years ago and could not get it to work. KG told me that it only supports a "vanilla copy" of the game - and as mine is modded all to hell it makes it a pretty redundant tool for me!

When I was using it in addition to installing mods, I never had any problems rendering caws with CCT ((only the renders were larger than the originals in game), for example.

Now I just use the extra Cawless slots.

IN CCT the option to inject a render for a CAW is greyed-out - does the game need to be running to inject CAW renders?

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

IN CCT the option to inject a render for a CAW is greyed-out - does the game need to be running to inject CAW renders?

I misspoke. Sorry about that. You inject your render via KG Tools, and then you can save directly in game.
Everything is done when the game is running.

As far as CCT is concerned, I just wanted to say that you can install mods too while using KG Tools, it doesn't change anything technically.

Thanks for the advice - seems my login-key no longer works for my own copy of KG tools, so my CAWs will have to retain their default renders