Additional character slots in WWE 2K19 MOD (CAW slot numbers assigned to character mods)

BlindedByTheGrace

10 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

I've installed this mod and its working wonderfully, but I now have a empty character with no name at the top of my roster now, any ideas? 

This is normal, it seems that the slots without pofos (blank) are placed above the first name with the letter "A" in the "My WWE" mode.
Nothing important, you just have to enter the pofos to fix it (and the moveset and renders with CCT for sure).

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, cactusjack10000 said:

I imprted Doink and Adam Bomb on Slot 850 and 851 in my wwe. Their Names are Doink and Adam Bomb

Then i make the same steps in Universe 1+2+3 . Their names are Dummy_Real_Era_0000

I imported Bastion Booger in his slot 993.  The same problem

It might also be an issue with the pofo files as the string the game reads for Universe mode is different from Exhibition. Check the string ID's in the pofo NAME SETTINGS using Data Editor. The ID's should be the same apart from the last which is the string ID for the social media handle.

i9hGpif.jpg

This mod is great. Thank you and very appreciated. I wanted to know with this is it possible now to replace our myplayer with a mod? If so what is the cawless slot id we use.  I was curious.

19 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Isso é normal, parece que os slots sem pofos (em branco) são colocados acima do primeiro nome com a letra "A" no modo "My WWE".
Nada importante, você só precisa digitar os pofos para corrigi-lo (e o moveset e renderiza com CCT com certeza).

thanks for this observation

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The work you've done on the files to make this game even more moddable beyond the basic is amazing. I wish I had your level of intelligence to understand the files.  Have you ever considered looking into the music files to see if there is a way to add more somehow using some of your methods?  I noticed that the game adds them by DLC packs and I tried to fool around with it a little to see if it would read a custom DLC pack.  I copied one of the other sound files and just renamed it.  I noticed that when I replaced songs in that file, it would appear in game but only over-write the ones in the game already.  But it was reading the new DLC soundpack as far as I could tell. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance you could tell us what you changed in the profile.dat file by hex editor to get this? I ask because I have so many mods installed that re-installing all the pofo's back sounds more time consuming. Yet, I'd love to have all the extra roster spots.  Thanks for all that you do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesmichaels said:

Any chance you could tell us what you changed in the profile.dat file by hex editor to get this? I ask because I have so many mods installed that re-installing all the pofo's back sounds more time consuming. Yet, I'd love to have all the extra roster spots.  Thanks for all that you do. 

Hi, I'll try to put up a writeup sometime this week. You don't have to reinstall your pofo's as they don't get saved in the file. What gets written into the file is the hometown info data. 

It's far easier to use the mod, then copy and paste the blocks with the hometown data from your own profile.dat into whichever one you need to use , instead of having to change ID's and slot numbers for about 100 slots.

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I'll try to put up a writeup sometime this week. You don't have to reinstall your pofo's as they don't get saved in the file. What gets written into the file is the hometown info data. 

It's far easier to use the mod, then copy and paste the blocks with the hometown data from your own profile.dat into whichever one you need to use , instead of having to change ID's and slot numbers for about 100 slots.

Sweet. I may wait on your write up to see which areas I copy to keep my hometown data and copy and paste it instead.  I am decent at hex editing but I have no clue which sections to copy and paste to restore my hometown data.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have been trying to make this mod work for days, without results unfortunately, there is some hidden prerequisite that is not mentioned in the main post? 

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on the mod.. I able to fully implement using 50 additional slot + 50 caw, then I planned to change to 80 additional with 20 caw, however...once it in placed...the game crash? any idea?

14 hours ago, delifadzli said:

Great job on the mod.. I able to fully implement using 50 additional slot + 50 caw, then I planned to change to 80 additional with 20 caw, however...once it in placed...the game crash? any idea?

Certainly because you use a slot caw become cawless, the caw appears in game, but you can't select it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I wanted to test out and see if the GFX worked on these newly created slots and, as far as I can tell, the answer is yes for everything other than the main Titantron. Anyone have any idea how to activate the titantrons for the new slots?

EDIT: Nevermind, I must have simply installed it wrong.

As a secondary question, Blinded mentioned an "IMPORT MYWWE" feature. Is that something in CCT? I've never heard of that before.

Edited by rynebrandon

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 2:49 AM, rynebrandon said:

So, I wanted to test out and see if the GFX worked on these newly created slots and, as far as I can tell, the answer is yes for everything other than the main Titantron. Anyone have any idea how to activate the titantrons for the new slots?

EDIT: Nevermind, I must have simply installed it wrong.

As a secondary question, Blinded mentioned an "IMPORT MYWWE" feature. Is that something in CCT? I've never heard of that before.

What he is saying is when you get to the screen to start a Universe, you'll see "Y - Import" at the bottom of your screen.  When you hit that, you are able to select "My WWE" and it will import your full roster into Universe, as it treats the mods as main rostered charaters for Universe when you import.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guy's ! How to add  wrestler that aren't on CCT ? I want to install George "The Animal" Steele, but it isn't on CCT, and when I have a look on the memory sheet, it says "Unused / Menuless / CAWless Mod". What can I do, or can't I do anything? excuse for my english !! thank you all 

• 3 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 4:48 PM, xhideto83 said:

Hello guy's ! How to add  wrestler that aren't on CCT ? I want to install George "The Animal" Steele, but it isn't on CCT, and when I have a look on the memory sheet, it says "Unused / Menuless / CAWless Mod". What can I do, or can't I do anything? excuse for my english !! thank you all 

You can install mod where ever you want. Cct names are just suggestions

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi. i tried to use this mod, but when i try to install wrestler, wrestler is not showing, can someone make a tutorial video?

Edited by badluckjay