Created Videos / Tag Team videos query

SS2K21

Might be one for Blinded by the Grace this....

I had a quick question regarding created videos I was wondering if anyone help me with, if possible please?

I'm trying to store enough tag team entrance videos (there isn't enough available in the mov. folder to enable me to save videos to assign to tag teams when I create entrances for all the tag teams. The question I have is, it is possible to save / import some additional tag team entrance videos as created videos so I can just assign them to the teams once they are created?

Wasn't sure if this was possible or not.

Unless anyone has a work around for getting more tag team videos into the game?

@SS2K21 Personally I prefer to learn how to edit the Cae_Item, I use the 10 for the moment, I extract with PacEditor the .data (0000, 0001, ect...) corresponding to the titantrons, minitrons, wall & ramp.

I edit with WrestleMINUS each line with the help of DataEditor (for the moment I must be at some 200 titantrons and 150 minis, but I still have a lot of work to do on it). It's much easier this way to find your GFX in game. It works for mods and caws.

As the work of @BlindedByTheGrace has made it possible to unlock many of free slots, you can directly put any tag team titantron that can be used in game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@SS2K21 Personally I prefer to learn how to edit the Cae_Item, I use the 10 for the moment, I extract with PacEditor the .data (0000, 0001, ect...) corresponding to the titantrons, minitrons, wall & ramp.

I edit with WrestleMINUS each line with the help of DataEditor (for the moment I must be at some 200 titantrons and 150 minis, but I still have a lot of work to do on it). It's much easier this way to find your GFX in game. It works for mods and caws.

As the work of @BlindedByTheGrace has made it possible to unlock many of free slots, you can directly put any tag team titantron that can be used in game.

Thank you. I'm not great with some of the more complicated editing. Mainly because I'm a lazy git. But I have worked out you can just call the videos the names of unused slots (naming them in the correct format), refresh the chunk data and select the trons in the Data Editor on Moveset, so I've managed to load extra ones in. Granted I've used up loads of storage because they all have audio in them so I don't have to use separate sound files, but it's all gravy now.

Especially circumvents the annoying slots for the "older" wrestlers such as Ultimate Warrior etc where it just doesn't like the videos being imported no matter what.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SS2K21 said:

Thank you. I'm not great with some of the more complicated editing. Mainly because I'm a lazy git. But I have worked out you can just call the videos the names of unused slots (naming them in the correct format), refresh the chunk data and select the trons in the Data Editor on Moveset, so I've managed to load extra ones in. Granted I've used up loads of storage because they all have audio in them so I don't have to use separate sound files, but it's all gravy now.

Especially circumvents the annoying slots for the "older" wrestlers such as Ultimate Warrior etc where it just doesn't like the videos being imported no matter what.

No worries, I understand, it took me a little while to understand, to learn. I'm not an expert by any means, I'm just starting to master it.

But with this method, it allows you to have everything "in game" and when creating an entry, the GFX of "The Rock" are no longer generic, since the others have been injected into the lines.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

No worries, I understand, it took me a little while to understand, to learn. I'm not an expert by any means, I'm just starting to master it.

But with this method, it allows you to have everything "in game" and when creating an entry, the GFX of "The Rock" are no longer generic, since the others have been injected into the lines.

I might have a go and see how I get on with it. Cheers!

• Like 1