Mod changed The Rock's name - can´t undo it

CMPunkPT

Hi guys,

So, I installed MVP mod, it worked, but something sttrange happened:

On the game, MVP is named "Montel Montavious Porter" (I know MVP is the shorten form of his name/gimmick), but I have another MVP and it's actualy... The Rock. When I play with it, it's really the rock character, entrance, theme song, etc. In meanwhile, "Montel Montavious Porter is the actual MVP. 

I installed MVP using Custom Character tools to put his attires and his trons  (I used MVP's own slot),  sound injector for his theme song (replaced "western 3") and Data Editor for his pofo and moveset.

I did the same thing for Taynara Conti and it's working just fine.

Does anyone know how to get back The Rock as The Rock?

I uninstalled MVP's mod and the problem persists.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

BTW, what happened to 2Kmodz website. Is it down for good?

I apologize for my lame english.

Try to re-inject the original pofo from The Rock with CCT. You can found it in the main folder of DataEditor (vanilla pofos files).

If the problem continues, it could be that the line in the Stringfile "in game" or in the "Mods" folder is incorrectly filled in or modified.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 1:24 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Try to re-inject the original pofo from The Rock with CCT. You can found it in the main folder of DataEditor (vanilla pofos files).

If the problem continues, it could be that the line in the Stringfile "in game" or in the "Mods" folder is incorrectly filled in or modified.

Thanks buddy, it worked! Regarding a similar issue,  I installed Shotzi Blackheart, everything seems ok, but her name. I installed several superstars, they work just fine.

12 hours ago, CMPunkPT said:

Thanks buddy, it worked! Regarding a similar issue,  I installed Shotzi Blackheart, everything seems ok, but her name. I installed several superstars, they work just fine.

No worries,

Shotzi Blackheart must be created in the stringfile, it does not exist like other names. What's the problem?