Wrestling Legends new save with fixed movesets by @SeAnOmAniac

Red Rooster

I thought this might be something the Wrestling Legends fans might want.

@SeAnOmAnIaC sent me his updated save with completely updated movesets for all wrestlers. Either resign and replace your existing save or if you dont want to lose your universe/changes then you could extract and re-inject the movesets using Xpacker.

https://mega.nz/file/Yx0C0KRS#4te2-aTqDznHbbXPKjS6fMKHKGU35MJOO2f3sGFjm28

Enjoy! Thanks @SeAnOmAnIaC

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

• Red Rooster changed the title to Wrestling Legends new save with fixed movesets by @SeAnOmAniac
On 1/27/2022 at 12:00 AM, Impaler said:

.BTW I have complete forgot how exactly do I extract this dat file so X-Packer (moveset editor) eats it up?

Le Fluffie

49 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

That's what's up.  I updated a bunch of guys already, so I'd have to see who all he did & compare movesets.

He did everyone aparently, mustve taken ages. I havent had a look at it myself so I dont know first hand, but he makes great videos so im fairly confident he will have done a good job of it

• Too Sweet 1