Help with sound editor Cena's Theme and British patriot locations?

ratmon19

Hello I'm using sound editor but it seems to be missing some songs, I can't locate Cena's current theme and when I replace his 02 it also replaced his current, also British patriot doesn't appear either please any help?

On 12/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, ratmon19 said:

Hello I'm using sound editor but it seems to be missing some songs, I can't locate Cena's current theme and when I replace his 02 it also replaced his current, also British patriot doesn't appear either please any help?

Both of these are found in Music_0_m.pck. John Cena's should be labeled (It will be the same for his John Cena and John Cena '13 versions), but the ID for the song will be (11713462)
The British Patriot theme is the same as/linked to British Bulldog's theme in this game. So, if you edit over British Bulldog's theme in that same pack (ID 163613187), you can change it.

• Thanks 1