Issue with BrienJ's SvR 2010 mod.

Confidenceshipper6

I have installed BrienJ's SvR 2010 but here's something I noticed, You can't play as or choose Edge. Whenever ı do that the game crashes. And I was told to check the PAC files, So I wanna ask you that how can I check the PAC files, is there a way to fix this? If so, Please LMK. 

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. Try using Edge's alternate attires. They work for me. Only his default attire seems to crash the game.

I would like to know of a way to fix this, or even make his default attire be a different attire so it doesnt crash the game.

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is a bit old, however a few people have asked me about fixing this.  I have already posted the fix on my twitter, however I want to post it here in case anyone in the future needs the fixed file also.  The reason it crashes is because Edge's 1st and 3rd attire have an incomplete AI file.  It's missing some files to match the SVR10 format.  I updated Edge's file to fix the crashing.  Download it here and replace the file in the CH folder.  No need to adjust the arc due to the file size and offsets remaining the same.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/fungoclylefj1xm/110.pac/file

Previews of attires that are fixed.  Credit to brienj

M2Xvp1H.jpg 1ejHJl1.jpg zfeuMIn.jpg 1NN8HFA.jpg

Edited by yumboy11
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 1:13 AM, yumboy11 said:

I know this thread is a bit old, however a few people have asked me about fixing this.  I have already posted the fix on my twitter, however I want to post it here in case anyone in the future needs the fixed file also.  The reason it crashes is because Edge's 1st and 3rd attire have an incomplete AI file.  It's missing some files to match the SVR10 format.  I updated Edge's file to fix the crashing.  Download it here and replace the file in the CH folder.  No need to adjust the arc due to the file size and offsets remaining the same.  https://www.mediafire.com/file/fungoclylefj1xm/110.pac/file

Previews of attires that are fixed.  Credit to brienj

Reveal hidden contents

M2Xvp1H.jpg 1ejHJl1.jpg zfeuMIn.jpg 1NN8HFA.jpg

Man, You're a lıfe saver, I owe you one for that.