Is there a way to make theme music louder in sound editor ??

HarryPotterFan95

Hiya Everyone, 

I just wanted to ask is there a way to make music louder in game via sound editor ?? I have converted files to WEM and used Sound Editor to put them in the game, but some themes are very quiet !! I was just wondering is there a way to make them louder in Sound Editor ?? , (I have tried all the in game options) but yeah some are very quiet !!

Any reply would be greatly appreciated, 😀

Happy Modding !! 

When you convert the themes from whatever to WEM, there are sliders inside there to increase the gain and volume. Play with those until you find the right balance.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply,

I've given that a go, and it doesn't seem to make much difference ?? I'll keep playing and try to see if I can make it any louder, if only the crowd wasn't so loud in game haha !!

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Thanks for the reply,

I've given that a go, and it doesn't seem to make much difference ?? I'll keep playing and try to see if I can make it any louder, if only the crowd wasn't so loud in game haha !!

Pretty sure you can turn the crowd volume down in the SFX section of the options menu! hope that helps!

It could be the original file you are trying to convert to .wem. 

it's its like an MP3 file or something. Converting it, won't really correct the sound issue. Have you tried downloading the song from another source? Just wondering... 

I have only tired MP3 files, I don't really know any other ways,  I did some in further in game tweaking in the options menu, the issue with that is that the Crowd volume is classed as an Environment, so by lowering that I lower all the sounds like when a wrestler hits the mat or something ?? I have also tried multiple MP3 files for the same theme, and they all came back very quiet ?? 🤔

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

I have only tired MP3 files, I don't really know any other ways,  I did some in further in game tweaking in the options menu, the issue with that is that the Crowd volume is classed as an Environment, so by lowering that I lower all the sounds like when a wrestler hits the mat or something ?? I have also tried multiple MP3 files for the same theme, and they all came back very quiet ?? 🤔

May I ask which file you are overwriting? Who's theme? Maybe the crowd is "set" differently for the superstar? Like, Daniel Bryan and their yes chants? I dunno (shrugs) 

• Thanks 1

I am just updating the themes to 2021, some of them sound fine, others are just quiet, I think I'll just have to do some hunting online, 🙂  Thanks for the suggestion though, I did think about that I mean, I set most of the crowd reactions to mixed in data editor, so the sound is not too overwhelmed by cheers or boos, 🙂

13 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Estou apenas atualizando os temas para 2021, alguns deles parecem bons, outros são apenas silenciosos, acho que terei que fazer uma busca online, 🙂 Porém  obrigado pela sugestão, eu pensei sobre isso, quero dizer, eu defini a maioria das reações da multidão à mixagem no editor de dados, para que o som não seja muito sobrecarregado por vivas ou vaias, 🙂

go to https://mp3cut.net/pt/change-volume to increase the volume of audio files like Mp3,Wav and Ogg.

Alas, the game has set max volume levels that are set independently for each piece of music (and sound, probably). We don't know how to change that. If you inject music into one theme slot it may be too quiet and if you inject the same one into a different one it may be really loud. We haven't been able to find out what controls this yet (I have the feeling if we'd understand how to change that we'd also get closer to knowing how to actually add music to the game). Note that some older games didn't have this problem, the levels were influenced solely by the music you injected there.

A workaround would be to inject the music to one of the secondary trons for the wrestler instead, as these are always loud.

• Thanks 1