Where is king booker id in CCT? and how do i know which caw belongs to which slot?

Emperor_Paws

Hello everyone, i'm learning how to mod but i'm having trouble finding king booker on CCT, i tried adding a 2002 model of booker t to ovewrite it but it didn't overwrite it, then i looked up an evt list and it says the id slot of king booker is 0256 but that slot according to cct belongs to chris jericho '10 so how do i find king booker's model? i tried ctrl f to use the search option in cct and when i type king or just booker all i get is booker t, the one i tried editing which didn't overwrite his character model, and the other question is about caw slots, how do i know which of my caws belong to which slot? i want to customize their renders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emperor_Paws said:

Hello everyone, i'm learning how to mod but i'm having trouble finding king booker on CCT, i tried adding a 2002 model of booker t to ovewrite it but it didn't overwrite it, then i looked up an evt list and it says the id slot of king booker is 0256 but that slot according to cct belongs to chris jericho '10 so how do i find king booker's model? i tried ctrl f to use the search option in cct and when i type king or just booker all i get is booker t, the one i tried editing which didn't overwrite his character model, and the other question is about caw slots, how do i know which of my caws belong to which slot? i want to customize their renders.

Hi,

King Booker is listed as Booker T in CCT , slot 108.

0256 is the ID for the entrance file, not the character pac.

The first CAE is in slot 0 , but you can’t customise or install replacement renders for CAW’s with CCT or any other tool on the forum. The only tool which can replace CAW renders at present is a paid tool called KG971  PC Trainer for 2k19 . You will have to search online for information about the tool.

• Too Sweet 1