Rhapso & ItsReigningKen GH Custom Call Names (AEW, WWE, Impact, NJPW, Legends)

Rhapso

Hi everyone!..........

With ItsReignignKen we are working in a large database of Greg Hamilton Call Names

Each wrestler folder comes with Main call, tag call, "and", "accompanied by" and "has been eliminated" sounds.
Each Stable folder comes with main and representing ones

We are working on championship call names too

There is a large list for Call names

Important: To edit/replace use Sound Editor and open the following files character_ss10_m.pck, patch_day1_dialogue.pck, ra_m.pck, or patch_10.pck, patch_20.pck, patch_30.pck if the slots are DLC

Screenshot-3.png
Screenshot-13.png
Screenshot-14.png

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/folder/KMN1iISK#t_9dDJHh7uvA1vsXOqz5bA

Edited by Rhapso
update
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

Yooooo! Finally found some .wem files lol. I couldn't convert any .wav files myself at all, so this thread is a freakin' god send. Good stuff. Greg too!

Edited by DiamondDust132

• 1 month later...

great work guys but i need help with something. can you please tell me from which file i can edit tag team call names? thanks.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:59 AM, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

great work guys but i need help with something. can you please tell me from which file i can edit tag team call names? thanks.

its depends which team u have to edit... for example... if u want inject inner circle so u have to replace the "team".wem and the "representing "team".wem
Then u have to name the team as the edited one

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhapso said:

its depends which team u have to edit... for example... if u want inject inner circle so u have to replace the "team".wem and the "representing "team".wem
Then u have to name the team as the edited one

i mean which .pck file should i open with sound editor? because teams are not in ra_m.pck file

15 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

i mean which .pck file should i open with sound editor? because teams are not in ra_m.pck file

they are...

what team are u searching?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rhapso said:

they are...

what team are u searching?

war raiders and heavy machinery. gonna replace them for viking raiders and alpha academy. i searched for their names in ra_m.pck but could not find them

On 3/28/2022 at 4:38 AM, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

war raiders and heavy machinery. gonna replace them for viking raiders and alpha academy. i searched for their names in ra_m.pck but could not find them

Repr. Heavy machinery is 298564789 ID in ra_m
Heavy machinary is 442826503 ID in ra_m

repr war raiders is 161898332 ID in patch_10_dialogue
war raiders is 773720096 ID in patch_10_dialogue

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhapso said:

Repr. Heavy machinery is 298564789 ID in ra_m
Heavy machinary is 442826503 ID in ra_m

repr war raiders is 161898332 ID in patch_10_dialogue
war raiders is 773720096 ID in patch_10_dialogue

thank you!

Hey @Rhapso great collab on those files. It takes a lot of patience.

Is it possible to have some .wem in a folder for Wade Barrett? I can't find the basic sound on CCT.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 1:16 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Hey @Rhapso great collab on those files. It takes a lot of patience.

Is it possible to have some .wem in a folder for Wade Barrett? I can't find the basic sound on CCT.

Thanks.

done.

• Thanks 1

hey 🙂. very nice work. My question is how does "has been eliminated" work? where must i place the files? Or can i delete the original files where the sound "has been eliminated" is? 😕

Edited by OmegaP

On 5/3/2022 at 11:45 AM, OmegaP said:

hey 🙂. very nice work. My question is how does "has been eliminated" work? where must i place the files? Or can i delete the original files where the sound "has been eliminated" is? 😕

has been eliminated are located in patch_day1_dialogue.pck or in a dlc file if is dlc character.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:40 AM, MadameVulva said:

how to use? Can I use them for the caws or can I just use them for the characters already inside?

this is for modded superstars or supertars. u can use to caw names too but caw names only have main and tag names. (for example u can change General to Ring General Walter and will work good if is a caw)

9 hours ago, Rhapso said:

has been eliminated are located in patch_day1_dialogue.pck or in a dlc file if is dlc character.

Thanks for your help. I have found it :)

Edited by OmegaP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, hope you're fine guyz, and great collab as usual.

would it be possible to have a sound for Bob Backlund and Bruno Sammartino? I hope it can be done, thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

Hiya,

Thanks for all these amazing call names, they are brilliant,

I don't know if you take requests, but would it be possible to have a Call Name for AJ Lee and Layla please ?? I can't seem to find one anywhere for them, 

No worries if not, 

Just thought I'd ask,

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Rhapso, is it possible if you can add The Creed Brothers & The Dyad that includes both Wrestlers and Tag team especially Jagger Reid and also can you also do Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer please?

Edited by Pallante
I wasn't done writing with my question

• 3 months later...