REMOVE ROLLOUT IN MULTIMAN MATCHES ( WWE 2K19)

BlindedByTheGrace

This mod will remove Rollouts during multiman matches.
It will also reduce the debuff time for ring escape during a match from 20 seconds to 5 seconds.

This is experimental but it will not affect any other aspect of gameplay.

How to install:
Drag and drop the pac folder into your WWE2k19 folder
or, copy and paste the m3.pac and buff.pac file into the wwe2k19\pac\ingame folder.
Launch your game.

If you want to restore the original files, just drag and drop the folder named pac in the VANILLA FILES folder into the WWE2K19 folder.

If there are any glitches observed when trying out the mod, kindly report it on this thread.

Download link https://mega.nz/file/gQp2WI5B#gbByHuFTr1sDGYMBCfZR1lRenflnKqgGf9e6n-7wNOE

• Like 10
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

so does this eliminate the "rest bar" or whatever pops up? and will the extra characters just be knocked out on the floor until it regenerates?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

so does this eliminate the "rest bar" or whatever pops up? and will the extra characters just be knocked out on the floor until it regenerates?

Hi, Yes it does eliminate the bar as the characters don’t roll out of the ring or roll to the ring ropes in a Royal Rumble match. 

• Like 3

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to REMOVE ROLLOUT IN MULTIMAN MATCHES ( WWE 2K19)

This is nice...also do you think something like weapon wheel in other matches or custom matches in universe mode might be something that could work?

8 minutes ago, CommonCourtesyG said:

This is nice...also do you think something like weapon wheel in other matches or custom matches in universe mode might be something that could work?

Hi, I had previously put out a mod with the extreme rules weapon wheel in other matches , but it didn’t work in the HIAC match as the developers seemed to have disabled object interaction in that match in 2k19. The main issue was the AI is affected as it tries to pick up a weapon at every opportunity . Also the referee will try to snatch the weapon when used. In 2k20 the AI was tweaked so these issues don’t occur . I eventually had to withdraw the mod. 
Can you further explain what you mean by custom matches in universe mode ?

• Like 1

I don't think I'll use it since I like the original concept however modding Gameplay is very interesting and the fact that you could determine which data represents what is mind blowing! 

One issue that bothered me with the Gameplay is how easy it is to reverse top rope diving finishers even with the attributes and sliders set to the most difficult,since the reversal prompt is available for a long time whenever someone does a diving finisher, so when playing against a friend choosing Jeff hardy or Eddie Guerrero will result in all your finishers getting reversed

is there a way to fix this? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, waleed619 said:

I don't think I'll use it since I like the original concept however modding Gameplay is very interesting and the fact that you could determine which data represents what is mind blowing! 

One issue that bothered me with the Gameplay is how easy it is to reverse top rope diving finishers even with the attributes and sliders set to the most difficult,since the reversal prompt is available for a long time whenever someone does a diving finisher, so when playing against a friend choosing Jeff hardy or Eddie Guerrero will result in all your finishers getting reversed

is there a way to fix this? 

Hi, 

Certain attributes for top rope diving moves in the game are managed by the diving_param.pac file in the pac\ingame folder.

Attributes like the time window in which the reversal prompt appears ,the reversal animation of the opponent or disable the reversal prompt entirely. You will notice some motions have the opponent getting up and walking away to reverse while some have the motion where the opponent  raises their knees up . Certain attributes of the motion like the timing of the full animation, and how the attacker lands on the opponent determine the parameters set by the developers. This is not a case of one setting for all moves, but each move has it's own data which differs for obvious reasons.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Certain attributes top rope diving moves in the game are managed by the diving_param.pac file in the pac\ingame folder.

Attributes like the time window in which the reversal prompt appears ,the reversal animation of the opponent or disable the reversal prompt entirely. You will notice some motions have the opponent getting up and walking away to reverse while some have the motion where the opponent  raises their knees up . Certain attributes of the motion like the timing of the full animation, and how the attacker lands on the opponent determine the parameters set by the developers. This is not a case of one setting for all moves, but each move has it's own data which differs for obvious reasons.

Thanks! since i can't find a spreadsheet with details on the data for the diving_param.pac , for eductional purposes so i can apply this to other moves  :

how can i edit the time window for reversal prompts for the five star frog splash ?

4 minutes ago, waleed619 said:

Thanks! since i can't find a spreadsheet with details on the data for the diving_param.pac , for eductional purposes so i can apply this to other moves  :

how can i edit the time window for reversal prompts for the five star frog splash ?

There isn't any sort of spreadsheet as the data hasn't really been figured out.I just experimented with one of the diving moves I ported a while back . Its all experimental at this point so I can't say doing this or that will make it work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I had previously put out a mod with the extreme rules weapon wheel in other matches , but it didn’t work in the HIAC match as the developers seemed to have disabled object interaction in that match in 2k19. The main issue was the AI is affected as it tries to pick up a weapon at every opportunity . Also the referee will try to snatch the weapon when used. In 2k20 the AI was tweaked so these issues don’t occur . I eventually had to withdraw the mod. 
Can you further explain what you mean by custom matches in universe mode ?

What i mean is like sorta how in 2k20 we can make a custom match and then set it to use on a show in universe...like using the blue steel cage in cage matches or making four way elimination type matches and all that?

40 minutes ago, CommonCourtesyG said:

What i mean is like sorta how in 2k20 we can make a custom match and then set it to use on a show in universe...like using the blue steel cage in cage matches or making four way elimination type matches and all that?

You can play  custom matches in the 2k19 Universe mode , but what you can do in 2k20 is set a custom match in the match tables. 

• 2 months later...

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace after trying this mod, I point out that in tag team matches sometimes the not legal opponent remains on the ground sitting outside the ring as if he were to recover and never gets up again. Could you verify?

Thanks a lot and great job.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway you could make this for 2k18? or link me to were something like that already exists? also would it be possible to create a version of this mod that does the rollout, just at a lower frequency but still removes the arbitrary get up system that comes with the rollout system? Like have them rollout still, but then just have to get up like normal. i jsut find the frequency at which it happens, and my inability to break up pins cause of the arbitrary additional get up system bad otherwise its helps the sim

Edited by Besi

2 hours ago, Besi said:

Is there anyway you could make this for 2k18? or link me to were something like that already exists? also would it be possible to create a version of this mod that does the rollout, just at a lower frequency but still removes the arbitrary get up system that comes with the rollout system? Like have them rollout still, but then just have to get up like normal. i jsut find the frequency at which it happens, and my inability to break up pins cause of the arbitrary additional get up system bad otherwise its helps the sim

Hi, There were some reported issues with the mod which I need to try to figure out. I need to take time to look into the data properly. I haven't found any data which controls the frequency so It doesn't look like we can mod that attribute. What you described was my original plan, but it didnt work as expected so I just removed the rollout entirely.