Anyone got wwe 2k20 v 0.3 executable only

sidkaramat

hi if anyone can share only the non-cracked executable of 0.3 version, I will really be thankful. (preferably deluxe) . With non cracked I mean original version that goes with steam.

Thanks in advance

You can verify the integrity of your game files with Steam which should update the game files including the executable to the latest version.

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks @Cave Waverider but I actually need to downgrade 

I have recovered my game after a mess a couple of times using this and avoided whole game redownload. But this time I exactly need the opposite. I need to go to 0.3 update, and as u know steam always enforces version upgrades (you can stop live update only after that) ... Normally I don't have this issue but since I counted it as crap so it was lying around getting auto updated. Now I wanted to give it another try but 1.08 sucks billion times more, all the hair related issues are back etc. To avoid steam updates I normally keep a copy out of steam folders which don't get force updates. Now since i never cared for this one, it got updated to latest 1.08 .... and i depsarately need it to downgrade to 1.3 or 0.3;). Hopefully now you get my point.