justYn1893's WWE 2K14 Mods - Arenas, Characters/Attires & GFX

justYn1893

• 2 weeks later...

Let's take it back to the extreme with another arena port from SvR 2008, WWECW 2007!

Thanks to kingAD for his nameplate and locator GFX, the fonts still are a bit misplaced but I hope that we can figure out someday which file controls the placement. 

ECW 2007 [DOWNLOAD] JTAG/RGH & Xenia only!

vjXfEcv.png

RGTkVSf.png

0afC8ST.png

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

On 11/3/2022 at 1:00 PM, justYn1893 said:

Let's take it back to the extreme with another arena port from SvR 2008, WWECW 2007!

Thanks to kingAD for his nameplate and locator GFX, the fonts still are a bit misplaced but I hope that we can figure out someday which file controls the placement. 

vjXfEcv.png

RGTkVSf.png

0afC8ST.png

Absolutely LOVE it! Can't wait to see what's next up your sleeve :D

P.s wheres the Durag Vince 😛

• 2 months later...
  • justYn1893 changed the title to justYn1893's WWE 2K14 Mods - Arenas, Characters/Attires & GFX

I will now use this thread not just for arenas, but also for everything else that I do for 2K14.

With the most recent mod being my very first try at shrink wrapping and for that I've decided to finally make an Edge that actually looks like Edge, thanks to his great looking 2K22 model.

The download link and the rest of my mods, including some ported 2K22 gfx you can now find in the first post.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 9:00 AM, justYn1893 said:

vjXfEcv.png

RGTkVSf.png

0afC8ST.png

@Red Rooster I want to switch out some of my ECW match screens in Wrestling Legends with this one.  Have you seen this yet??

On 11/3/2022 at 7:00 AM, justYn1893 said:

vjXfEcv.png

RGTkVSf.png

0afC8ST.png

MAN YOU ARE AWESOME, i love,love that arena, i hope someday somebody do the ECW One Night Stand arena

On 2/19/2023 at 10:42 AM, MKKHAN said:

It's really very long time I have visited this page nice to see people still working on 360 modding

its good to see you my friend, greetings.

On 11/3/2022 at 7:00 AM, justYn1893 said:

vjXfEcv.png

RGTkVSf.png

0afC8ST.png

can someone send me the arena pac uncompressed? please? mi PC doesnt run xbdecompress😕

19 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

can someone send me the arena pac uncompressed? please? mi PC doesnt run xbdecompress😕

The arena pac already is uncompressed

5 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

The arena pac already is uncompressed

yes, i figured that 0009 pac is a PACH file, that go inside a bg.pac file, thanks.

hello! do you have Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose Mods?

or does anyone have mods on those 3 for ps3? (Updated or Outdated)

Thank you for sharing if anyone have those. Im just a newbie and starting to learn modding.

On 3/14/2023 at 8:04 AM, ronnppp said:

hello! do you have Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose Mods?

or does anyone have mods on those 3 for ps3? (Updated or Outdated)

Thank you for sharing if anyone have those. Im just a newbie and starting to learn modding.

And

In this post you can find some, simply if they don't work for you, change the "4E22" file for one of the original ru wwe 2k14 from another wrestler.

Edited by rafael_ignacio
  • Yes! 1

So we definitely don't have enough arenas from the Ruthless Aggression Era days so here I am back again. New Year's Revolution 2007! This time it works for both consoles PS3 & 360, which from now on I will always try to do.

Missing

• Locator
  • Nameplate
  • Copyright

New Year's Revolution 2007 [DOWNLOAD]

EljA677.png

LlKGRqE.png

bLQhSmF.png

MEz69Ul.png

nHCavTH.png

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

This is absolutely FIRE 🔥 

3 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

So we definitely don't have enough arenas from the Ruthless Aggression Era days so here I am back again. New Year's Revolution 2007! This time it works for both consoles PS3 & 360, which from now on I will always try to do.

Missing

• Locator
  • Nameplate
  • Copyright

EljA677.png

LlKGRqE.png

bLQhSmF.png

MEz69Ul.png

nHCavTH.png

This is absolute fire 🔥!!! 

On 3/24/2023 at 1:13 AM, justYn1893 said:

Missing

• Locator
  • Nameplate
  • Copyright

EljA677.png

LlKGRqE.png

bLQhSmF.png

MEz69Ul.png

nHCavTH.png

This is insane! So good! The more RA era arenas the better!

9 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

I can't wait for SvR 2008 RAW arena.

Though I'd say that one doesn't have very high priority since it's already part of Create An Arena

43 minutes ago, justYn1893 said:

Though I'd say that one doesn't have very high priority since it's already part of Create An Arena

what about ECW one night stand? its from SvR 2008

2 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

what about ECW one night stand? its from SvR 2008

The thing with that one is, it's pretty inaccurate and looks more like the first WWECW relaunch stage that they've used till like October 2006, instead of the actual ONS 2006 one

Does anyone know where the "rope" and the "public railings" are in the "bg" file, please?

Edited by rafael_ignacio