justYn1893's WWE 2K14 Mods - Arenas, Characters/Attires & GFX

justYn1893

4 hours ago, rafael_ignacio said:

Does anyone know where the "rope" and the "public railings" are in the "bg" file, please?

03BC, 03C0 and 03D4 are the rope files. But it's only one rope. 

And idk exactly what you mean with public railings 

@justYn1893 great work on arenas as of late! You sure me really great looking ones!

I got one request/suggestion though. I get it that you want to be as authentic as possible but do you think its a good idea to include those nasty URLs in matchup screens? Nobody will go to backlash.com or greatamericanbash.com. These bug me a bit. Would it be possible for you to include a file where URL is not in the picure so people can use whichever they like?

trkpXGD.png

EljA677.png

22 minutes ago, Impaler said:

@justYn1893 great work on arenas as of late! You sure me really great looking ones!

I got one request/suggestion though. I get it that you want to be as authentic as possible but do you think its a good idea to include those nasty URLs in matchup screens? Nobody will go to backlash.com or greatamericanbash.com. These bug me a bit. Would it be possible for you to include a file where URL is not in the picure so people can use whichever they like?

Personally yeah, I do think it's a good idea because that's just how they were back in the day and it adds to me that extra little attention to detail. But I can't guarantee that I'll include an extra file without it

• Too Sweet 1

On 3/27/2023 at 4:44 PM, justYn1893 said:

And... another one! This time The Great American Bash 2006! For PS3 & 360.

Missing

• Locator
  • Nameplate
  • Copyright

The Great American Bash 2006 [DOWNLOAD]

trkpXGD.png

8Qi8NiF.png

oq6AbMV.png

pUEfo2U.png

Again absolutely incredible! I replaced it for one of the old school WrestleMania arenas to get that red, white & blue rope effect 👌🏼

Keep those ruthless aggression era arenas coming, can’t wait to see what you do next! 😃

• Like 1

9 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

03BC, 03C0 and 03D4 are the rope files. But it's only one rope. 

And idk exactly what you mean with public railings 

Thank you very much that is very helpful to me, and by the "public railing" I mean the bars outside the ring that contain the public that in other arenas are replaced by metal bars as in "ntx or old events etc.."

By the way, very good arenas, you are a genius!

Edited by rafael_ignacio

4 hours ago, PaulSmackage said:

Again absolutely incredible! I replaced it for one of the old school WrestleMania arenas to get that red, white & blue rope effect 👌🏼

Keep those ruthless aggression era arenas coming, can’t wait to see what you do next! 😃

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't figure out yet which file does control if the arena slot has multicolored ropes or not. So currently they only work in one of the WrestleMania arenas that already have them. But I'm quite sure it gotta be somewhere.

Not sure what I'm gonna do next, but Layin' The SmackDown definitely needs some more stuff. Let it be another arena, or somebody new for the roster. I'm open to suggestions.

21 minutes ago, rafael_ignacio said:

Thank you very much that is very helpful to me, and by the "public railing" I mean the bars outside the ring that contain the public that in other arenas are replaced by metal bars as in "ntx or old events etc.."

By the way, very good arenas, you are a genius!

Oh you mean the barricades? Everything related to that should be in the section 0021 up to 002F.

2 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't figure out yet which file does control if the arena slot has multicolored ropes or not. So currently they only work in one of the WrestleMania arenas that already have them. But I'm quite sure it gotta be somewhere.

Not sure what I'm gonna do next, but Layin' The SmackDown definitely needs some more stuff. Let it be another arena, or somebody new for the roster. I'm open to suggestions.

Oh you mean the barricades? Everything related to that should be in the section 0021 up to 002F.

Really, thank you very much and I located it. The only thing is that the part of the corner of the barricades is missing, which is to make the moment "omg"

9 minutes ago, rafael_ignacio said:

Really, thank you very much and I located it. The only thing is that the part of the corner of the barricades is missing, which is to make the moment "omg"

Ah forgot about them. Those are in 0186 to 0189

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Thank you, you helped me a lot, thank you for taking the time to explain.

8 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

Hey Dude, do you know where the transition screens just before the matches start are located, the small clip which gives the event name in video format. I’m trying to replace some of the WL ECW ones with the ones you have for your arenas. Thanks. 

Edited by sam123
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, sam123 said:

Hey Dude, do you know where the transition screens just before the matches start are located, the small clip which gives the event name in video format. I’m trying to replace some of the WL ECW ones with the ones you have for your arenas. Thanks. 

evtmov.pac MOVT

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

evtmov.pac MOVT

That's what I'm trying to do next time I have a chance to mess around with the game.  I want to switch out the ECW match screens & transitions for some of the arenas.

19 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

evtmov.pac MOVT

Cheers for that dude, much appreciated. Sorry to be a pain but Just one last thing, I’ve searched for hours but can’t find the wrestlemania 1 nameplate to change it over with your GAB arena one and I think the RR one as well. Any ideas where they are located, I found the rest of the nameplates for the other arenas but just those 2 I can’t seem to find in any folder. Thanks man. 

5 hours ago, sam123 said:

Cheers for that dude, much appreciated. Sorry to be a pain but Just one last thing, I’ve searched for hours but can’t find the wrestlemania 1 nameplate to change it over with your GAB arena one and I think the RR one as well. Any ideas where they are located, I found the rest of the nameplates for the other arenas but just those 2 I can’t seem to find in any folder. Thanks man. 

WrestleMania 1's nameplate is only text, that's why you can't find it in the pac file because it didn't have any animation

• Too Sweet 2

14 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

WrestleMania 1's nameplate is only text, that's why you can't find it in the pac file because it didn't have any animation

Ahh ok, thanks…that explains it, any idea where the text is to change it to a different font maybe..  

10 hours ago, sam123 said:

Ahh ok, thanks…that explains it, any idea where the text is to change it to a different font maybe..  

Nope couldn't find it

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 8:14 PM, XIII XHP said:

Didn't you convert the ECW One Night Stand arena from Smackdown vs Raw '07/'08 too??  I could have sworn I saw it...

thats what i said, we only want the broken wall stage, the hammerstein ballroom building doesnt matter.

12 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

thats what i said, we only want the broken wall stage, the hammerstein ballroom building doesnt matter.

that one is in wrestling legends mod. this classic ecw arena.

1 hour ago, Impaler said:

did you have the bg.pac ? can you share me? please

On 4/12/2023 at 8:53 AM, Impaler said:

That's a modded arena they made.  The One Night Stand arena from '07 is different, has a cool ECW nameplate, match screen + the purple ECW letters animation when you go to start the match.

EDIT* The ECW letters animation was in Smackdown vs Raw 2006

Edited by XIII XHP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

That's a modded arena they made.  The One Night Stand arena from '07 is different, has a cool ECW nameplate, match screen + the purple ECW letters animation when you go to start the match.

EDIT* The ECW letters animation was in Smackdown vs Raw 2006

if i know how did that mods, i will do, but sadly ibdont know how do that mods , only do textrures, i dont know how create the sets and stages .

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small problem and it is that I pass a "bg" file from wwe 12 to wwe 2k14. It works fine, only that the corners are turned out? Any information or location of the cornerbacks would be greatly appreciated.

• Too Sweet 1

18 hours ago, rafael_ignacio said:

I have a small problem and it is that I pass a "bg" file from wwe 12 to wwe 2k14. It works fine, only that the corners are turned out? Any information or location of the cornerbacks would be greatly appreciated.

It's because of the barricade OMG moment. You have to add them from a 2K14 arena and they are in 0186 - 0189.yobj

• Thanks 1