PLEASE TELL HOW TO INSTALL THE FIEND IN WWE 2K19(IN FULL DETAIL)

MASTERISHAAN

hi,

i have started modding wwe 2k19 some weeks ago and i really want to install/add the fiend in the game but i am not able to understand how to do it plz tell me in detail with explanation i have downloded his attire,his gfx and titantrons and his music. i ahve downloaded the ported entrances file from this website. now i want his pofo and moveset file.. plz help me in installing the fiend mod in the game and tell me how to install and plz also tell can i mod wwe 2k20 as it is running fine for me.

thank you... but please help me 

Hi,

Adding the Fiend to the game is the same as adding any other character. No difference.

Have you gone through YouTube tutorials on how to install mods?

Have you installed any characters in your game

Do you have the modding tools like Data Editor and Custom Chaarcter tools installed 

13 hours ago, MASTERISHAAN said:

hi,

i have started modding wwe 2k19 some weeks ago and i really want to install/add the fiend in the game but i am not able to understand how to do it plz tell me in detail with explanation i have downloded his attire,his gfx and titantrons and his music. i ahve downloaded the ported entrances file from this website. now i want his pofo and moveset file.. plz help me in installing the fiend mod in the game and tell me how to install and plz also tell can i mod wwe 2k20 as it is running fine for me.

thank you... but please help me 

If you want to learn how to mod WWE 2K19, you need to start here...

https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods

Make sure you first learn how to back up everything. You're new. You're going to make a lot of mistakes, and you're going to want to experiemtn with things you don't understand. If you back up after every step, you wont have to be afraid of making mistakes. I only learned  a few months ago, and I wish someone told me that sooner. 

YouTube is good to see what the tutorial I linked above taks about, but don't depend on YouTube completely. There's some seriously bad advice out there. 

• Yes! 1

On 4/23/2021 at 1:30 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Adding the Fiend to the game is the same as adding any other character. No difference.

Have you gone through YouTube tutorials on how to install mods?

Have you installed any characters in your game

Do you have the modding tools like Data Editor and Custom Chaarcter tools installed 

yes i have installed these and attires is it same as adding cody rhodes and ryback in the game? 

8 hours ago, Sayonara77 said:

If thats not possible, then Id would certainly would love to see Booker T Entrance before he became king.

13 minutes ago, MASTERISHAAN said:

yes i have installed these and attires is it same as adding cody rhodes and ryback in the game? 

Hi,

Yes its the same, no difference.

• 9 months later...