RETURN OF THE LYNCH - || RELEASED: Natalya, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre RR 21 ,BAYLEY/RAQUEL GONZALEZ/DAKOTA KAI/ EDGE/ MICKIE JAMES/ SETH ROLLINS

Pepsiguy2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 3:21 PM, Banshee said:

Thanks, these look amazing! 

PS: Rollins crashed the game and Natalya is bald. Any fixes?

just don't use the base model file

On 5/7/2021 at 12:47 PM, ibsarp said:

just don't use the base model file

is that the issue with it? I couldn't figure out why people had it crash. Thank you

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

is that the issue with it? I couldn't figure out why people had it crash. Thank you

yeah i don't know exactly what is wrong with it cause i didn't give it a second look 

2 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

yeah i give it a look the issue is with the baseModel.mtls because it not a basemodel mtls file it is the attire mtls file

and the base model file got a hair model in it but in the game base model mdl file don't include   a hair model so in creation seth have an upper hair with this mode (idk how to upload picture on this site 😂🤷‍♂️)  

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

oh for fucks sake i might just remove seth

Just remove the BaseModel files, only ut 369_Default_Attire. Works without BaseModel.

• 1 month later...

You can't. They're specially coded. Hanleys said when he'd come back he'd make more. They don't really have file limits. I wouldn't go above what the games file sizes are (5ish gb) 

• Like 1

thank s Pepsiguy2  to info,  i was used bakedfile06.cak  for logos  its work but cant accessa  2k originals and 2k central  also create a superstar  option

didnt work properly,  

i uesd    Landra James ' all GFX file  its working better no more erros to me

May be  WWE2k22  file format is the same i think'   (bakedfile.cak)

Love your mods ! Just 1 question :

Do you have a 2k19 version of your Natalya's mods ? I'm asking this because Veliction's port isn't available anymore.

On 7/4/2021 at 4:41 AM, xalaidne said:

Love your mods ! Just 1 question :

Do you have a 2k19 version of your Natalya's mods ? I'm asking this because Veliction's port isn't available anymore.

ask him for the link, i dont have it as i dont play 2k19 anymore. He went on a mod deleting spree a while ago

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

ask him for the link, i dont have it as i dont play 2k19 anymore. He went on a mod deleting spree a while ago

im Happy to,  u are returns wwe2k19 to wwe2k20,  cos  we have only few moders to  run this place.....

I honestly have no idea what you said but if you're asking me to mod 2k19 again the answer will always be no. 

• 1 month later...