Infinite Load When Trying To Edit Superstars/Teams. Please Help.

TheJStale

I am having an issue with @jakeypearce 's CAE program. Everything was working fine until I tried to install his Ryback 2K18 entrance file from 2KModz. First time I did it, I used the program to enter it into the cae_item.pac file before I placed the Ryback entrance file into the pac/evt folder. After I placed the entrance file in the folder, I used CCT to rebuild by chunk file and stuff. When I booted the game up, I could no longer go into Edit Superstars or Edit Teams under MyWWE. It just leads to an infinite load. I then tried re-entering Ryback's entrance file and rebuilt my chunk again and tried it again. Problem is still there. I turned off my computer and left it off overnight and turned it back on and tried it again and I am still having the issue. I tried opening up the cae_item.pac file in PAC Editor and it does not recognize it as a PAC file.

How can I fix this?

Edited by TheJStale

It sound like you might have made a mistake when editing the cae_item.pac file and thus corrupted it. If you have the modded file inside your \mods\ folder, simply delete the corrupted file (or replace it with a backup you made before modding it), use CCT to regenerate the Chunk0.def file.

22 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It sound like you might have made a mistake when editing the cae_item.pac file and thus corrupted it. If you have the modded file inside your \mods\ folder, simply delete the corrupted file (or replace it with a backup you made before modding it), use CCT to regenerate the Chunk0.def file.

I just checked my mods folder and I do not have another cae_item.pac file. I do believe I have one backed up but reusing that one would erase the other files I added on from last year or two years ago. But that should not change wrestlers entrances in-game, right? Those files are still in the evt folder and I used the Data Editor to assign them.

EDIT: I just checked my backups and as it turns out I apparently did NOT backup the file. Could you by any chance have a default one backed up that you could send me?

Edited by TheJStale