TUTORIAL : SINGLE ENTRANCES WITH A MANAGER IN WWE 2K19 - Undertaker and Paul Bearer

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

This tutorial covers setting up a single entrance with manager in the game. I will focus mainly on using the Undertaker with Paul Bearer entrances in the game as singles entrances with a manager which can't be set in the moveset file.

The first thing to take note of is, even though the developers listed the entrance in the tag entrances category, its not a tag entrance. The way Ive seen modders use it most times is setting the entrance as Undertaker's entrance in the moveset file using Data Editor or creating a stable with Undertaker and Paul Bearer and setting the entrance as a tag team entrance. Both are not the correct ways of using the entrances.

2k19 already contains single entrances with a manager in the game which work as alternate entrances when a manager is selected. A few examples are 

Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman

Andrade & Zelina Vega

The Miz & Maryse

The Kanellis (Mike & Maria).

The evt_data_p30.pac file located in the pac\evt folder contains the alternate entrances with manager data which the game reads.

1.Open this file in Pac Editor

2. Extract the 19D3B3737E1F9ABB.pac file and save to any location.

3. Open the 19D3B3737E1F9ABB.pac file in Pac Editor highlight the 0001.bpe in the file list and select UNCOMPRESS. The uncompressed file is saved automatically as 0001.1024.

4. Open the 0001.1024 file in notepad.

here is a screenshot of a vanilla copy of the data file opened in notepad

v273qOz.jpg

I will breakdown some of the data in this file

The first line 42402 43002 102400 102400 424 424 0 0 is the Data for Rusev and Lana's entrance with manager which was in 2k18 but removed in 2k19 so is unused

The second  line 34302 37402 102400 102400 343 443 0 0 is Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman's entrance

34302 is Brock Lesnar's ID

37402 is Paul Heyman's ID 

102400 is just a blank slot for an ID

343 is the  evt ID  for Brock Lesnar's solo entrance

443 is the evt ID for the Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman entrance.

31802 76002 76102 102400 441 1813 0 0 is the data for Jinder Mahal's entrance with the Singh brothers.

The data is written in the format

(superstar CH ID)    (Manager CH ID)       102400       102400        (EVT for single entrance)        (evt for single entrance with manager)

Now lets look at the Undertaker Paul Bearer entrance.

If you want to use the entrance with retro Undertaker 91, then you need to look up his ID which you can do in CCT.

The Id for the Undertaker 91 is 346. There are two attires in that slot 

Undertaker 91 is 34602

Undertaker 99 is 34612

There are two entrances for the Undertaker with Paul Bearer.

The entrance where Paul Bearer carries the Urn is 1338

The entrance where Paul Bearer doesn't carry the Urn which is the ministry Undertaker /Paul Bearer is 1328. This entrance best fits Undertaker 99.

The Undertaker solo entrance is evt 411

If you have a Paul Bearer mod installed, you need to take note of the character ID slot you have used for the mod.

In this example, lets say you installed a Paul Bearer manager mod in ch ID slot 795. The ID will be 79502

You will need to add a line for the entrance as shown in this screenshot

34602 79502 102400 102400 411 1338 0 0

H7CBHHo.jpg

You can save the file after adding this entry.

Inject the modified file back into the 0001.bpe open in Pac Editor using the INJECT AS BPE function (very important you select the INJECT AS BPE, don't use INJECT)

Open the evt-data_p30.pac  and inject the  modified 19D3B3737E1F9ABB.pac file into it. Ensure the modified file is placed in the pac\evt folder.

In addition, lets say you want to use the second Taker \Paul Bearer  entrance for Undertaker 99. You can also set this up. Remember the ID is 34612 and that entrance ID is 1328. I have added an additional line as shown in this screenshot. 

oHKbsAi.jpg

There is also a Kane with Paul Bearer entrance in the game which is evt 1329

If you wanted to use that entrance with Kane 98 (ID 348), you just need to add the following line as shown. Take note the Kane 98 solo entrance is ID 348

crWUBm5.jpg.

Save and reinject using the steps outlined.

Remember you have to set the Paul Bearer mod as Taker or Kane's manager. You don't need to create a stable or place them as a team.

This works in both Exhibition and Universe modes.

That's all.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for revising your 2k18 tutorial! 

If this game is a canvas and the content within is the paint; Your tutorial work has helped me shape the canvas as I've wanted and your entrance/move mod pack has helped me add more colors to my paint palette. So thank you very much for the work you have done throughout the years!

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@BlindedByTheGraceHello. I've read your 2k19 tutorial multiple times, i'm familiar with modding this game, what I'm trying to do is add the natural disaster jimmy hart entrance when he is selected but I can't. don't know why. I managed to have alternate manager entrances for taker kane, etc but this on I can't. Jimmy enter as a generic manager and his speaker spawns in the middle of the ring. My Jimmy hart slot ID is 991 and his natural disasters attire is the 7th. So to evt_data_p30.pac, i added the line 92702 92802 99162 102400 1353 1884 0 0, but still won't work. Im only editing this file but the downloaded mods brought also a evt_data.pac file. Do I have to edit that file as well to make it work? And if yes what do I have to edit in that file? Thanks for your help

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 8:24 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I want you to help me get into the tutorial: Single entries with a manager in WWE 2K19 - The Undertaker and Paul Bearer because I tried several times and it didn't work for me, please I want the evt_data_p30 file that I modified and entered in the game and also Jimmy Hart and Kane with Paul Bearer Please, please, I am waiting for your response and to give me your evt_data_p30 file that you modified in your game

Edited by brouky

On 10/16/2022 at 12:49 AM, TocelhaMaster12 said:

@BlindedByTheGraceHello. I've read your 2k19 tutorial multiple times, i'm familiar with modding this game, what I'm trying to do is add the natural disaster jimmy hart entrance when he is selected but I can't. don't know why. I managed to have alternate manager entrances for taker kane, etc but this on I can't. Jimmy enter as a generic manager and his speaker spawns in the middle of the ring. My Jimmy hart slot ID is 991 and his natural disasters attire is the 7th. So to evt_data_p30.pac, i added the line 92702 92802 99162 102400 1353 1884 0 0, but still won't work. Im only editing this file but the downloaded mods brought also a evt_data.pac file. Do I have to edit that file as well to make it work? And if yes what do I have to edit in that file? Thanks for your help

Hi,

I don’t  know if you downloaded the ported moves and entrances pack, but if you have, it includes the Natural Disasters with Jimmy Hart motion listed as Natural Disasters with manager. I changed the setup in the files so that it’s easier to use in any slot with Jimmy Hart added to the team. I will recommend you use those files. It also includesJimmy Hart’s 2k16 entrance speech injected into a ramp bk2 which is selectable in the menu.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

On 3/18/2023 at 12:07 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I don’t  know if you downloaded the ported moves and entrances pack, but if you have, it includes the Natural Disasters with Jimmy Hart motion listed as Natural Disasters with manager. I changed the setup in the files so that it’s easier to use in any slot with Jimmy Hart added to the team. I will recommend you use those files. It also includesJimmy Hart’s 2k16 entrance speech injected into a ramp bk2 which is selectable in the menu.

@BlindedByTheGrace Wow I eventually managed the entrance to get it to work but i didn't know about the entrance speech, what is the ramp bk2 called and how can it be selected for natural disaster entrance? I have downloaded the pack and is has the NAO's speech for example but not jimmy hart one. Thank you 

Edited by TocelhaMaster12

• 1 year later...