assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

@SnakeSlippers For example, I've just tried adding line 45300 for Kofi Kingston '12 to my CAE_item_p10 (0000.dat), and the titantron works in game.

For Kevin Owens, slot 578 actually shares slot 454 for the titantron (and the rest of the GFX) in the original CAE_item. Here you can replace 454 in Kevin Owen's line with 65535. So you can add line 45400 to CAE_item_p10 and create Kevin Owens '18 titantron in the main game.

Baron Blade too.

rY4AOs.png

As for the security guards, they didn't seem to work the last time I tried, but you can try. just don't forget to take the right slot number corresponding to the CCT mods slots. If that doesn't work, check the number via Data Editor in the titantron section in the moveset.

Hope it can help.

@BlackBen83 Sorry I'm confused, what are you using to add lines to CAE_item_p10? Is there a tutorial for this stuff?

1 hour ago, SnakeSlippers said:

@BlackBen83 Sorry I'm confused, what are you using to add lines to CAE_item_p10? Is there a tutorial for this stuff?

Yes, on this forum, and you can find most of the programs here.

You need to use Pac_GUI to open the CAE_item_p10, and extract the 0000.dat. You will see a lot of .dat files, The most important files that may be of interest to you later, in addition to the first. 

0000.dat is titantron
0001.dat is minitron
002A is ramptron
002B is aprontron
002C is walltron

So once you have extracted the file, open this 0000.dat (line corresponding to titantrons) with WrestleMINUS. Just drag and drop the 0000.dat file in WrestleMINUS when it's open.

To add a line, simply click on “add”, enter the titantron number, the wrestler's name and his slot (the mod slot number often corresponds to the titantron number).

Quick example with RVD, in CCT his slot is 106, his titantron will be 10600 (it's the same process for mini, ramp, apron, wall).

If you need more informations, contact me on discord.