assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

BlindedByTheGrace

15 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

is it possible to change that so they go full screen in every arena? 

Yes its possible. What you need to do it open the assetconv_p30.pac file in hXD, perform a hex search for 8201 (182 is Brie Bella's ch ID in hexadecimal), add the two 01's as shown in red, then save. 

RfnKSnR.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

thanks. how do you convert pac numbers so easily to hex? 

You just use a hex converter or use the Windows 10 calculator set to Programmer mode .

Hi, so I'm having this issue where I imported Kris Statlander over Liv Morgan, and now she comes out to the Riott Squad theme, which was changed to Ruby Soho's theme, every single time. And also, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are coming out to Adam Cole's theme song. I have this assetconv_p30.pac installed, and I have it all set up correctly in data editor, and when you go to Create an Entrance it's all correct, but the second I load into a match, in the entrance, their themes are wrong, but the victory theme is fine.. it makes zero sense.

hey idk if this is a stupid question but is michael cole's titantron able to be played by default? because all of his other gfx play when i assign them to his slot except the titantron

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

hey idk if this is a stupid question but is michael cole's titantron able to be played by default? because all of his other gfx play when i assign them to his slot except the titantron

Hi,

No. There isn’t any data in the file for titantrons in the announcer slots apart from Corey Graves.

dang ok .. one more question and this is probably the wrong thread to ask but do you have jerry lawler's call names ripped from 2K20?

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

dang ok .. one more question and this is probably the wrong thread to ask but do you have jerry lawler's call names ripped from 2K20?

Hi,

You should be able to find lots of 2k20 ring announcer names on this thread through the links provided

By the way, I have added the data for slot 150 (Michael Cole) to the assetconv_p30 .pac file. Redownload the zip on page 1 and place the updated file in your game.

21 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You should be able to find lots of 2k20 ring announcer names on this thread through the links provided

By the way, I have added the data for slot 150 (Michael Cole) to the assetconv_p30 .pac file. Redownload the zip on page 1 and place the updated file in your game.

Thanks! There unfortunately isn't a set of jerry lawler call names in there

On 1/13/2022 at 3:45 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Yes its possible. What you need to do it open the assetconv_p30.pac file in hXD, perform a hex search for 8201 (182 is Brie Bella's ch ID in hexadecimal), add the two 01's as shown in red, then save. 

RfnKSnR.jpg

How did you know where to place the 01's? I'm trying to make The Rock's titantron full screen.