Jump to content

assetconv_p30.pac file update 7


BlindedByTheGrace
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, rynebrandon said:

You've already been so generous with your time, but the strategy that you lay out for adding Kofi's titantron to the game doesn't work for some of the retro superstars. Specifically, I can't get the titantrons to work for Sting '91. Would you be willing to show how that would work?

Thank you so much!

Hi,

The process I outlined is with Kofi is mostly the same.

Here is a screenshot with the changes made for the Sting 91 ID slot in the assetconv_p30.pac file.

The main difference here with slots for legends and retro superstars is the byte array I have highlighted .

Most legends have only the classic tron which is the tron named with the 02 at the end.

The data here is 00 00 01

t9uYAC9.jpg

 

This data will load the classic tron in all arenas by default, even though its square, which is the default setting.

If you change the data here to 01 01 01, this will enable all tron formats for all arenas, but if you haven't got the 00 trons and 01 trons , then trons will not play in the RAW arena unless you select a set of trons for another superstar.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for getting back to me. So, I was aware of the need to change the zeros to ones on the back end (my apologies, I should have included a screenshot). And, in fact, I ended up with identical code to what you did, and the titantron nonetheless didn't work. When you test it out, does it work on your end?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rynebrandon said:

Thank you for getting back to me. So, I was aware of the need to change the zeros to ones on the back end (my apologies, I should have included a screenshot). And, in fact, I ended up with identical code to what you did, and the titantron nonetheless didn't work. When you test it out, does it work on your end?

Yes the titantron works on my PC. Have you tried selecting a tron for a different superstar?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes the titantron works on my PC. Have you tried selecting a tron for a different superstar?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if I've overwritten the existing tron for a new superstar? Because the answer is yes—or at least that's what I was trying to do. I use all the retro superstar spots for mods. If I misunderstood the question, I apologize.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rynebrandon said:

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if I've overwritten the existing tron for a new superstar? Because the answer is yes—or at least that's what I was trying to do. I use all the retro superstar spots for mods. If I misunderstood the question, I apologize.

What I mean is, in Create entrance, select Sting and try assigning a titantron and all other trons for another current superstar, say Nikki Bella in the menu. See if they play and test in a match.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I've noted that in the gfx of my game there are even 2 spots for gfx of both Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan. I've copied the titantron for Hollywood Hogan, named the 3 file under the 476 (id number) but in the game it doesn't work. Is the same ID of pozzum memory sheet or for Hogan (Modern and Hollywood) the gfx id is not the same of memory sheet?

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, rBr said:

Hi,

I've noted that in the gfx of my game there are even 2 spots for gfx of both Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan. I've copied the titantron for Hollywood Hogan, named the 3 file under the 476 (id number) but in the game it doesn't work. Is the same ID of pozzum memory sheet or for Hogan (Modern and Hollywood) the gfx id is not the same of memory sheet?

Thanks.

Hi,

The titantrons for slot 476 should be named

ent_0476_0_0_0.bk2

ent_0476_0_0_1.bk2

ent_0476_0_0_2.bk2.

All three should be placed in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder. Is this what you have done?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The titantrons for slot 476 should be named

ent_0476_0_0_0.bk2

ent_0476_0_0_1.bk2

ent_0476_0_0_2.bk2.

All three should be placed in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder. Is this what you have done?

Yes, just as I did previously for Punk (and it worked great)..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, rBr said:

Yes, just as I did previously for Punk (and it worked great)..

Is the gfx selectable in create entrance mode ? What happens if you select gfx for another superstar?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @squaredcirclefan

Hope you're good. I've been trying to mod AJ Lee's gfx into the game, copied the titantrons over to the correct game folder and the apron/ramp/wall gfx that are using slot 0500 but they aren't appearing in game.

I've managed to get her motion to show up in game as selectable but graphics aren't available. I'm probably doing something wrong, just hoped you might have an idea where. Hopefully I've made some form of sense ha.

Thanks

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OG_JWS said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

Hope you're good. I've been trying to mod AJ Lee's gfx into the game, copied the titantrons over to the correct game folder and the apron/ramp/wall gfx that are using slot 0500 but they aren't appearing in game.

I've managed to get her motion to show up in game as selectable but graphics aren't available. I'm probably doing something wrong, just hoped you might have an idea where. Hopefully I've made some form of sense ha.

Thanks

 

Did you ensure the gfx is set to 500 in the moveset file with Data Editor. One thing to note is if you will also need to set the entrance motion ID in the moveset file with Data Editor and reinject as the gfx will reset if you select the entrance in the Create entrance menu.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you ensure the gfx is set to 500 in the moveset file with Data Editor. One thing to note is if you will also need to set the entrance motion ID in the moveset file with Data Editor and reinject as the gfx will reset if you select the entrance in the Create entrance menu.

Tried again just now and still not happening for me in game. Double checked files are in the right place and named correctly and all is good there as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@squaredcirclefan

Another bit of assistance needed if possible!

I'm switching out the Raw, SmackDown and NXT show intros with just a loop of the logo to use as a titantron. But they all show as the smaller versions which are cut off at either side in the new Raw arena, for example. Is there something that can be edited to make it so that these can fill the titantron like regular superstar ones do?

I've tried adding the file as 0_0_0, 0_0_1 and 0_0_2 as we do with superstars, but that doesn't seem to have done the trick with these. Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Elliot said:

@squaredcirclefan

Another bit of assistance needed if possible!

I'm switching out the Raw, SmackDown and NXT show intros with just a loop of the logo to use as a titantron. But they all show as the smaller versions which are cut off at either side in the new Raw arena, for example. Is there something that can be edited to make it so that these can fill the titantron like regular superstar ones do?

I've tried adding the file as 0_0_0, 0_0_1 and 0_0_2 as we do with superstars, but that doesn't seem to have done the trick with these. Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Show intro videos have a different resolution to standard titantron videos. They are usually fullscreen 1920 x 1080 while the modded Raw arena uses a custom resolution 1080 x 1080. A 1920 x 1080 video playing back on the screen will have the sides cut off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I wanted to ask for some help here.
     I understand how to enable trons of all sizes, but not how to unlock characters previously in tag teams (such as Liv Morgan or Ricky Morton) to have separate themes (Ex. Instead of the Riott Squad theme or the Rock 'N' Roll Express theme, have it be selectable to a generic music) and have it stay that way during entrances. I can select a different theme for characters like this, but in a match, the entrance theme will be reverted back to the main tag team one. Can you explain how to disable music restrictions? Thanks for all that you do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Ari said:

Hello, I wanted to ask for some help here.
     I understand how to enable trons of all sizes, but not how to unlock characters previously in tag teams (such as Liv Morgan or Ricky Morton) to have separate themes (Ex. Instead of the Riott Squad theme or the Rock 'N' Roll Express theme, have it be selectable to a generic music) and have it stay that way during entrances. I can select a different theme for characters like this, but in a match, the entrance theme will be reverted back to the main tag team one. Can you explain how to disable music restrictions? Thanks for all that you do. 

Hi,

I will use the Rock "N' Roll Express an an example here.

Both Characters Ricky Morton Robert Gibson have ch ID's 407 and 408 respectively. Convert these values to Hex (197 and 198)

2. Open the assetconv-p30.pac file in Pac Editor and extract the vnum file inside. Open this file ion Hxd ( You probably know this)

197 will be written as 01 97 (flip to 97 01 - search for 97 01)

You will be lookikg for the values as I highlighted here. 97 01 is Robert Gibson 98 01 is Ricky Morton.

gyvjP0o.jpg

The D0 1C 01 and E0 1C 01 are  the theme offset references for both characters. This is not the ID for the music but the location in the file where the game reads which theme ID to play (I will explain further below).

This means the game will play this theme in an entrance no matter what is set in Create Entrance.

The C1 1E 01 and CE 1E 01 are the titantron offset references for both characters . Like the theme music, the game will play the titantron ID being referenced no matter what is selected in CAE.

next you need to add the ID's for the trons and theme music. 

All trons for slot 407 will have an ID 40700 (in Hex this is 9EFC) . The theme ID is 407000. In hex this is 6 35 D8 ( Written as D8 35 06)

All trons for slot 408 will have an ID 40800 (in Hex this is 9F60) . The theme ID is 408000. In hex this is 6 39 C0 ( Written as C0 39 06)

You then make the changes as shown in the screenshot below. 

Both the theme and titantron offset references are changed to 0000000 to remove them.

The gfx  ID's and theme ID's are changed to the values i listed above.

EjDMCkz.jpg

Lastly, I will show where the references are in the file.

I stated above the theme offset refences D0 1C 01 and E0 1C 01 (011C D0 AND 01 1C E0) are offset locations. When we scroll down to the footer of the file, we see where the titantron's and theme's which the offsets point to. You don't need to do anything these these.

WVg0GJK.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love to know how (step by step) to set up Cesaro's new singles GFX. I have all the videos, trons and music...But, when I set it to his default Slot of 359, he still comes out to Sheamus' music and trons. 

Can someone help? I have all the tools available, I'm just so confused. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'd love to know how (step by step) to set up Cesaro's new singles GFX. I have all the videos, trons and music...But, when I set it to his default Slot of 359, he still comes out to Sheamus' music and trons. 

Can someone help? I have all the tools available, I'm just so confused. 

This mod will enable you set up singles gfx for Cesaro and you will see Cesaro listed for selection in the menu.

Download the assetconvert_p30 update 4, extract copy and paste the assetconv_p30.pac file into the 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder.

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you don't have to copy the cae_item_p20.pac file as an updated version is included in the entrances pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This mod will enable you set up singles gfx for Cesaro and you will see Cesaro listed for selection in the menu.

Download the assetconvert_p30 update 4, extract copy and paste the assetconv_p30.pac file into the 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder.

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you don't have to copy the cae_item_p20.pac file as an updated version is included in the entrances pack.

YAY! IT worked! Thank you so much! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

As shown in the picture, the WALL part of the unlocked Edge slot cannot fully display the content. In fact, all the newly added ss_wall cannot display the content completely. Can this problem be solved?

xGCuX7EUKIjrfwukfHCv7PeL_8ZMsveTipTL9EUp

 

But if you replace the 2K19 default ss_wall, the wall part can be displayed completely.

Aj_1Ct3mnL-PB55EzRvJVRnusG88S30Hh1wnxJkb

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

As shown in the picture, the WALL part of the unlocked Edge slot cannot fully display the content. In fact, all the newly added ss_wall cannot display the content completely. Can this problem be solved?

xGCuX7EUKIjrfwukfHCv7PeL_8ZMsveTipTL9EUp

 

But if you replace the 2K19 default ss_wall, the wall part can be displayed completely.

Aj_1Ct3mnL-PB55EzRvJVRnusG88S30Hh1wnxJkb

 

 

Hi, I’m aware of this issue with the banner gfx. I’m working on a fix , hopefully we can a way around it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I’m aware of this issue with the banner gfx. I’m working on a fix , hopefully we can a way around it.

It would be great if this problem can be solved, newly added GFX content, currently only the WALL part can’t be displayed completely, and other parts can be displayed completely.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Haven't checked my game but could this be updated as undisputed era broke up, did each member that their own slots or did they all use the same one? 

Hi,

I'll update the file later today. Bobby Fish and Kyle O Reilly use  shared UE gfx by default. Adam Cole and Roderick Strong have separate gfx .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to assetconv_p30.pac file update 6
  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to assetconv_p30.pac file update 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...