rated_rko_2

SvR 2008 Xbox 360 Version 1.1 Project by TheViper12 (Me)

LucasPRO
10 hours ago, rated_rko_2 said:

I already have the maximum slot, Jim could place it but it would be replaced by Shane with a suit (optional version)

It's ok, you've done a lot so far on this mod. I asked you that question before because I was looking for a savedata for SvR 2008 that only had the 4 exclusive characters, but seeing this mod and having a lot more superstars, as Thanos would say: "This does put a smile on my face"

Piloun1

Can you explain what did you do to make them available in the gm mode ? 

rated_rko_2
17 hours ago, LucasPRO said:

It's ok, you've done a lot so far on this mod. I asked you that question before because I was looking for a savedata for SvR 2008 that only had the 4 exclusive characters, but seeing this mod and having a lot more superstars, as Thanos would say: "This does put a smile on my face"

Those are the exclusive ones of the psp, and what I still can't find if it would be possible to remove the lock (slot only, not model 3d)  to activate them but I don't think that can be done

rated_rko_2
10 hours ago, Piloun1 said:

Can you explain what did you do to make them available in the gm mode ? 

but it is for ps2 or ps3, I do not know if they will be the same as 360 but you must edit the gm_mode file

I could see in the future, if it is possible to edit on the ps2 on 08, I think the models are compatible 09.10

• Like 1

Rounded

hey can somebody walk me through the download process

Piloun1
21 hours ago, rated_rko_2 said:

but it is for ps2 or ps3, I do not know if they will be the same as 360 but you must edit the gm_mode file

I could see in the future, if it is possible to edit on the ps2 on 08, I think the models are compatible 09.10

Thank you ! 

I will take a look on my 360