is there a mod to have a superstar come out holding 2 Belts?

Jiu-jitsuGOS

is there a way to have a superstar come out holding 2  Belts? or 3 or wearing 1 and carrying 2 or just 2 ? i cant figure it out i see vidoes of people doing it but figured id ask ! thank you for your time !

• Like 1

Your Superstar will have to have two belts and you'll have to set a Championship Entrance that supports two belts for her/him (squaredcirclefan's pack comes with some of those). I don't think there is an entrance that supports three belts.

In theory, it may be possible to mod an entrance to set additional belt objects in certain places (by splicing together data from different championship entrances or such - there has been very little research done in splicing entrances together - I remember there were attempts in splicing together some tag and singles entrances back in the day, but haven't heard anything since). Maybe it isn't possible either. Perhaps it's something you ask the the Entrance modding gurus around here.

Alternatively, if you're an advanced modder, you could create a character Mod where the belts are already included in the model (possibly only additional belts to whatever championship entrance you use), set that as alternate attire and only use it when your wrestler has the desired number of belts.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2020 at 2:14 AM, Jiu-jitsuGOS said:

is there a way to have a superstar come out holding 2  Belts? or 3 or wearing 1 and carrying 2 or just 2 ? i cant figure it out i see vidoes of people doing it but figured id ask ! thank you for your time !

The only way is by assigning a champion entrance which has the actor holding a belt in his hand/strapped around one shoulder and the other placed around the waist. There is no entrance for current gen (PC\PS4\XBOX1) with a character holding two belts (one on each hand)

2K15 had three title entrances which had a character holding one belt and wearing the other (The Rock,Stone Cold and Randy Orton), 2k16 had one Rock title entrance with the same setup.

Some time ago I looked into the data and was able to figure out how they managed it in those entrances.

If you look in the 2k20 ported entrances pack in the mods section, I modded the 2k19 title entrances for The Rock, Steve Austin , Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and One generic title entrance into 2 belt entrances. This is possible as the characters hold the title belt in these entrances. It is also possible for other entrances where the character is holding the title throughout the entrance .

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2