WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

12 hours ago, EZIO999WRLD said:

What order do I download the pkg in?

I was actually thinking about asking this, there's got to be some sort of specific order or way to get the files. The regular way doesn't work.

12 hours ago, LordChugga0921 said:

the same thing happen to me

If I get anything to work I'll update this, I'm looking around in Multiman and there's files that weren't there before the files were installed.

Quick Update/Edit:

Found the tron files, so we definitely have the DLC. Is there some newer version of the game we don't have? I'm running Version 1.07 of it apparently.

Edited by RebelTDM

3 hours ago, RebelTDM said:

I was actually thinking about asking this, there's got to be some sort of specific order or way to get the files. The regular way doesn't work.

If I get anything to work I'll update this, I'm looking around in Multiman and there's files that weren't there before the files were installed.

Quick Update/Edit:

Found the tron files, so we definitely have the DLC. Is there some newer version of the game we don't have? I'm running Version 1.07 of it apparently.

hey guys im not to sure why this is going on tbh its weird are you guys on blus or bles just out of curiosity but i really have no idea why its not working maybe we need a older update not a newer one? really tho i have no idea 

1 hour ago, Swooog said:

hey guys im not to sure why this is going on tbh its weird are you guys on blus or bles just out of curiosity but i really have no idea why its not working maybe we need a older update not a newer one? really tho i have no idea 

I'm using BLES and it's the same version/number as what the files have one them. I'll try the files with a later update.

Update:

Deleted my save data and I'm apparently now on an update older than 1.07. The "Download Data" button seems to have an issue where it's just greyed out. Does anyone know a way to solve this? All files are downloaded and I'm running the BLES00361 version of the game (two of the DLC files say BLES00361).

Edited by RebelTDM

When you're done finishing the mod can you share the download link and can you do a tutorial video to this (NOT BEING MEAN)

On 3/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, RebelTDM said:

I'm using BLES and it's the same version/number as what the files have one them. I'll try the files with a later update.

Update:

Deleted my save data and I'm apparently now on an update older than 1.07. The "Download Data" button seems to have an issue where it's just greyed out. Does anyone know a way to solve this? All files are downloaded and I'm running the BLES00361 version of the game (two of the DLC files say BLES00361).

maybe the dlc is broken or something i have no idea 

• 1 month later...

Hi , what program/hacking tool  You used for modding this Game on PS3 (? I ve see a Lot of hacking tools and mods for Xbox 360 like the svr 2010 editor v3 but for PS3 I can't find something like that :( I would like to change the divas and caw divas gender to make intergender matches , please if You have a link or something about the hacking tool for SvR series on PS3 just let me know I Will apreciated that :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alex_bizarre_ said:

Hi , what program/hacking tool  You used for modding this Game on PS3 (? I ve see a Lot of hacking tools and mods for Xbox 360 like the svr 2010 editor v3 but for PS3 I can't find something like that :( I would like to change the divas and caw divas gender to make intergender matches , please if You have a link or something about the hacking tool for SvR series on PS3 just let me know I Will apreciated that :)

I also want the link to that as well

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, Nicolas Cuello said:

Brother, the link is down, could you pass it again? '

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iL8yEdOn25qVw6CTRuMrUga2qU1u_9y9/view?usp=sharing

I looked through my archives and I think? this was what he posted not %100 sure but i do remember downloading it 

Edited by Swooog
context to the link

• 3 weeks later...

@justYn1893, how you mod your alternative attires? I have already edited de misc.pac from catalog003 and the 4 attires are selected but when i choose one modificed attire only appeares the original attire for exemple i modificed kane third attire for the masked kane from svr09 dlc but the one who shows up is kane from the original attire. Someone please can help me?

hi just saw the project and it look exciting. I just wanted to ask if someone has svr 2011 dlc on ps3 because I've been looking for it for days and all i found is sketchy or broken links. 

• Yes! 1

@Swooog hey man. It's me Seth. I am wondering how did you get BrienJ's WWE 12 tool to work? someone replied on your thread.

and also. I am a year late. but I replied to your "Working Paint Tool Download" I tried getting it to work but when I imported a picture. it was just a black screen. is there a way to fix that?

thanks,

Seth

Edited by setho123113

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 7:57 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

Hey @justYn1893 I found a possible lead on how to fix the glossy problem on svr 09 models and also how to add svr 2007 models into svr 2011! Turns out all you need to do is update the pac file to epk8 standards. This forum post on the wrestling legends forum explains it all.  It works for ps3 and xbox 360.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/archive/index.php?thread-1804-1.html

Edited by loljevbeans