justYn1893

SvR 2011 PS3 Modding project

tnaimpact12

where can l find the  svr 2011 dat editor?

xtremebrett
On 6/5/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

Hey @justYn1893 I found a possible lead on how to fix the glossy problem on svr 09 models and also how to add svr 2007 models into svr 2011! Turns out all you need to do is update the pac file to epk8 standards. This forum post on the wrestling legends forum explains it all.  It works for ps3 and xbox 360.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/archive/index.php?thread-1804-1.html

I've tried this myself a long time ago and it doesn't fix the shine unfortunately. All it does is convert the specific 2008 pac file to work in 2011. Basically the same as extracting the pach and injecting it into a 2011 pac file.

• Sad 1

justYn1893
6 hours ago, xtremebrett said:

I've tried this myself a long time ago and it doesn't fix the shine unfortunately. All it does is convert the specific 2008 pac file to work in 2011. Basically the same as extracting the pach and injecting it into a 2011 pac file.

@Hollywood Akeem Yeah exactly what Brett said. Probably the only way to fix the shine and to make SvR 2007 work on the PS3 is to make some changes to their models. And that's why I can't fix the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 models too, because you need X-Rey and I don't have that program.

justYn1893
5 hours ago, rated_rko_2 said:

i made this custom cm punk is for 360 maybe works in ps3?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/010b7v9y0f8cttd

5451085-D20200521215058206.png

Just tried him out and your Punk does indeed work on the PS3 too.

Hollywood Akeem
Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, xtremebrett said:

Ah I see my apologies. I have no way to test this out myself at the moment because I dont have my rgh rig with me. When I saw the title, I was like, "sweet". A shame it doesn't work.

18 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

@Hollywood Akeem Yeah exactly what Brett said. Probably the only way to fix the shine and to make SvR 2007 work on the PS3 is to make some changes to their models. And that's why I can't fix the redness glitch on the SvR 2010 models too, because you need X-Rey and I don't have that program.

I just so happen to have X-rey. I'd be happy to help if you want.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 1