WWE SvR Ultimate [Beta] released (SvR 2011 PS3 Mod)

justYn1893

Heyyy has anyone figured out how to make the theme song work on RPCS3 ? I can't add anything to the playlist on XMB, the devs told me that's not implemented yet. Is there any other ways to make the game locate these files ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 4:26 PM, justYn1893 said:

@Cmpunkgts96

If I would get permission to use them th

Trish Stratus and Bob Orton freeze the game. Could you fix it in the next update?

On 6/30/2023 at 4:26 PM, justYn1893 said:

@Cmpunkgts96

If I would get permission to use them th

Trish Stratus and Bob Orton freeze the game. Could you fix it in the next update?

Sorry for sending it twice I have problems with my Internet

@zdp777 I'm not really familiar yet with anything move related, but adding moves is definitely something I'd like to include in future updates.

@YeironHerrera How do they freeze your game? Someone mentioned before that they freeze in Universe Mode, which I haven't really tested yet. But in normal Exhibition they work for me without any problems.

@Amzani You have to make sure that every update is installed, and that you put everything (especially all the catalog folders) into the correct directory inside the "game" folder.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @justYn1893 this an amazing mod, awesome job putting this together.

I've played a few years in universe mode and noticed a few things for that mode in particular.

Some Superstars stats are not editable. Jeff hardy in particular, his stats revert to 1 if you try to modify them, there's a few others I noticed too but can't remember which ones off the top of my head.

Some Superstars don't get put in #1 contender matches. Ric Flair, Trevor Murdoch & Jeff Hardy will eventually become #1 contender if they win a lot of matches but I have not been given a choice for a #1 contender match and never get a shot at any of the belts due to this. It also records their spot in the last week as 33 or 34 consistently without it really changing.

That's about it for the things I've noticed that isn't mentioned here already. Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to see this mod progress further.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @justYn1893, just downloaded your work, its absolutely amazing! Just curious if it was possible to insert some other wrestlers that have preset movesets or that were big in their time, even as CAWs (there are some amazing ones) such as a short haired CM Punk (or even the one in svr 08 with a goatee), Batista from svr 08 with the short hair,  Eddie, Brock, Goldberg, Nash, Razor Ramon (There are a few that were inserted in SVR 11 by some other creators in youtube, dont know if there is a chance), Danielson, Ric Flair with long hair (I think it is on L.O.W.)... if it was any posibility, it would be amazing. Even if there were CAWs, there are some amazing ones due to textures and what not. If not, its amazing too, great work!!!

BTW, I noticed that universe mode tends to freeze when there is a tag team match with a mystery oponent. Happened to me a few times. Just letting you know!

Edited by Jmad

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm extremely new to jailbreaking and everything but I installed a copy of svr 11 on my ps3 and I'm trying to install your mod and I'm having a bit of trouble finding the dlc pkg files so I was wondering if anyone on here would maybe have them it would be greatly appreciated and when you refer to the two game updates 1.01 and 1.02 you need your talking about when I launched the game and it popped up to update the game right or something else I might need to download 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I tried your mod and all the divas are bugged, the game crashes when starting a 1vs1 fight with the divas, please fix the divas

Hello, I tried your mod and all the divas are bugged, the game crashes when starting a 1vs1 fight with the divas, please fix the divas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What version do you have, bles or blues? I have bles but the mod does not work for me since I need the dlc of the nexus I only have dlc of bret hart chris master john cena

@Rioma619

My guy, with the two game updates all the DLCs are already installed. You only need to install the DLC unlocker/fix pkg and that's it.