tons of addies!!

Dacrone

here they are, but i just want to make sure every1 knows that i didnt make these, so i dont know how to work some of them, sorry.........and if ne1 can tell me wat the belt root/mods, *which belt* they are for, i will thank u......

Belt Roots (Belt Mod)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0038c420 - BeltRoot 1

0038c424

0038c428

0038c42c

0038c430

0038c434

0038c440 - BeltRoot2

0038c448

0038c44c

0038c450

0038c454

0038c420

Credit - Slim

Viva La Pest

this is almost pointless...all of those are old, most poorly labeled..and the labels in PS2Dis are worthless...they dont lead to amazing codes...but with a little tuning the taker bike addys if they did something would be cool

hey man, u can talk smack but can u make these into codes......cuz there are cage addies that i posted sum where else,....and i think if ur good enough u can turn the fence on the cage into pyros/flames....like booker t's pyros or kane's flames......so if u can or if ne1 can change stuff like that....plz try now....

no, it was like pub89 on ezboard or sumthin like that....dont remeber, if the pest's board is on ezboard then probably....sorry i dont remeber....

was there ever a dumpster at ringside created? I remember something about it before the forums were wiped out for the 2nd or 3rd time.

I want my 106 posts added to my current posts! I "miss" them.

Those are for pressing buttons to activate.

I want some for going into certain match types to activate.

But never mind, I'll just wait for HCTP (If they keep the release date the same that is).

J-Freak, you want to be able to turn on & off the Royal Rumble? Perhaps this will help you; in a Royal Rumble, pressing SELECT deactivates the Rumble & allows wrestlers on the outside of the ring. By pressing SELECT again, the Royal Rumble is reactivated & so forth with SELECT over & again.

CB2

D04EBEC2 0000FFFE

0AFF474400000000

D04EBEC2 0000FFFE

0AFF474400000001

What I want is to have "ring out" to be "off" during Royal Rumble and "on" during the other match types.

By the way, I've allready tried the code you mentioned and it caused me to eliminate myself.

When I'm down I just press as many buttons as I can at the same time.