Video tutorial: WWE 2K14 - How to add DLC character with X-Packer 10

Impaler

11 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

mmm i do in xbox 360, i dont know if are the same name file of dlc

okay so right now im trying to figure out why my game dosent launch past the intial loading screen when it tells u about the save icons. I think its because im trying to add a character with attires (RVD 2K15) but I took a break from trying that and now im trying to edit the strings file.

I added Chavo Gurrero, Goldust, and Jeff hardy and to make life easier I decided to just edit the names of the replaced wrestlers in the string file.

(I followed the strings tutorial from the video due to lefluffie not working for me)

Chav's name was too long so I followed the video and changed a text of a unlockable

changing the string of the names didnt work,but now heath slaters name is Big John Studd(Wrestlemanina) and i dont know why that happened.

I went back and verified in x packer that the strings were changed but i dont understand why its not showing up in game with the updated string_dlc5.pac

im not sure if there are any answers on this but i will keep trying until i get something working.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 3:33 PM, joshuajps said:

okay so right now im trying to figure out why my game dosent launch past the intial loading screen when it tells u about the save icons. I think its because im trying to add a character with attires (RVD 2K15) but I took a break from trying that and now im trying to edit the strings file.

I added Chavo Gurrero, Goldust, and Jeff hardy and to make life easier I decided to just edit the names of the replaced wrestlers in the string file.

(I followed the strings tutorial from the video due to lefluffie not working for me)

Chav's name was too long so I followed the video and changed a text of a unlockable

changing the string of the names didnt work,but now heath slaters name is Big John Studd(Wrestlemanina) and i dont know why that happened.

I went back and verified in x packer that the strings were changed but i dont understand why its not showing up in game with the updated string_dlc5.pac

im not sure if there are any answers on this but i will keep trying until i get something working.

Just get the Wrestling Legends mod, they're all in it!