Help with New Age Outlaws entrance

Struan31

I've set up the entrance for the New Age Outlaws and everything is working fine but when Road Dogg says "cut the music" the audio actually cuts out completely. I'm not sure what to do because I don't know where the actual issue is happening. I'm pretty knew to modding WWE 2K19 so any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ewFcMDoS7pB-TcpqUB2YvTqbe9mLrdWk?usp=drive_open

That's all the files that I used for the entrance if it helps.

Hi,

This happens on the default evt slot assigned for tag entrances (slot 750).

The developers implemented additional voice over and theme music timing data for the slot so the theme cuts off and the voice over is triggered. The timing data wasn't removed for the slot even though the entrance was removed . The fix for this is to install the entrance on a different slot.

I have this ported a while back which I uploaded on 2KModz.

Here is a direct link to the files which you can download.

The entrance is on slot 1250. It also includes the theme audio mixed with the voiceover , solo entrance etc.

https://mega.nz/#!F3wRASjD!kLVcoMPNEKUlPWqdr_7Ns08HGED5uFzy-g9cGl19zjs

Here is a video preview

13 hours ago, Struan31 said:

I've set up the entrance for the New Age Outlaws and everything is working fine but when Road Dogg says "cut the music" the audio actually cuts out completely. I'm not sure what to do because I don't know where the actual issue is happening. I'm pretty knew to modding WWE 2K19 so any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ewFcMDoS7pB-TcpqUB2YvTqbe9mLrdWk?usp=drive_open

That's all the files that I used for the entrance if it helps.

Ok thanks that makes a lot of sense theres just one problem I cant find slot 1250 for the entrance on data editor. It just goes from 1249 to 1251. Any help there?

1 minute ago, Struan31 said:

Ok thanks that makes a lot of sense theres just one problem I cant find slot 1250 for the entrance on data editor. It just goes from 1249 to 1251. Any help there?

1250 is listed as Champs Tag New Age outlaws. Scroll trough the list for Champs Tag

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. do you have any idea how to install the team into universe mode?

Edited by Struan31

14 minutes ago, Struan31 said:

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. do you have any idea how to install the team into universe mode?

The first thing you will need to do is add the string name for the entrance using CAE item adder tool. This is so the entrance will be listed for selection in create entrance.

You will then have to create the team in Universe  mode and assign the entrance and theme there. 

2 minutes ago, Struan31 said:

But isnt that impossible since they are mod superstars?

No it's not impossible. You need to inject the pofo and moveset files using the Universe tab data in CCT even though You've injected them into the Superstars tab.

You'll then see the mods listed in Universe mode and you can create a team with both.

• 3 years later...

Still no luck tried it 10 times in past 30mins i just don't know what is not working properly i used cae adder to change to 1250 but still the same cuts out when road dogg cuts the music

ok i have 4 types in my evt pac folder 750/751 - and 1250 versions, i don't know what to do, i have injected the wems with sound editor, do i have to edit the string file?

Edited by greenmanrob
  • Like 1

@greenmanrob Hi, normally the stringfile provided in the "mods" folder will be sufficient. In fact, it's the Superstring modified by Blinded.

And this is the one you'll need to modify if you want to integrate names for wrestlers / GFX, etc...

Edited by BlackBen83

i have redone every step, redownloaded, regenerated chunk file, set up the tag entrance in game, still won't trigger all of road doggs and bg audio after cut the music

@greenmanrob here's the theme in .wem I use for Road Dogg and NAO entrance (Instru theme for NAO without Road Dogg voice) with @BlindedByTheGrace audio ramp GFX for Road Dogg and NAO audio ramp for the team. : https://mega.nz/file/8jonEKSZ#zX7Fvn1OMMhHakA1HKQwmGzzjm7x6V1Q8a3zNpMyXr4

Inject this the theme in Sound Editor for example The Usos '14 (I have used the Jey and Jimmy slot for NAO),  and inject the audio ramp in the slot 498 : Road Dogg with the others GFX (apron, mini, tron, and wall only) with CCT.

It works like a charm.

Hope it can help.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1