Hi all, stringfile updated tonight, and added those following pofos & movesets :

On 1/25/2022 at 3:13 PM, AkizteN said:

Could you please do:

Kylie Rae

Cora Jade

Unagi Sayaka

Added.

On 2/6/2022 at 5:54 PM, TheJStale said:

any chance for a scarlett bordeux moveset? :)

Added.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, Riletto31 said:

BlackBen83 i noticed in Finlay's moveset he has the French Kiss from the older games and i would love to know how you found it, because i really want it to use it for Maryse's Moves

David Finlay Jr (NJPW) or Fit Finlay? I don't found the French Kiss in those moveset. But Maryse finisher is already the French Kiss in game.

• Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Eve Torres, Candice Michelle, Riho, Abadon, Jade Cargill, Daffney, Jazz and more added (07/02/2022)
On 2/8/2022 at 11:32 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hi all, stringfile updated tonight, and added those following pofos & movesets :

Added.

Added.

David Finlay Jr (NJPW) or Fit Finlay? I don't found the French Kiss in those moveset. But Maryse finisher is already the French Kiss in game.

Fit Finlay in his front facelock he has a ddt which is Maryse's old French Kiss but when going into data editor it is undefined - select a move, do you know how you mananged to get it, because i would love to use that for Maryse's finisher instead of the new one

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Riletto31 said:

Fit Finlay in his front facelock he has a ddt which is Maryse's old French Kiss but when going into data editor it is undefined - select a move, do you know how you mananged to get it, because i would love to use that for Maryse's finisher instead of the new one

Ok yeah, 

If it is an "undefined" move on DataEditor, it is simply a moveset created based on the latest updates of the "ported entrance and moveset pack mod" from @BlindedByTheGrace 

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/72037-ported-entrance-victory-motions-and-move-animations-from-2k20-and-previous-games-ported-entrances-update-added-13th-december/

This moveset is based on that, like some others (Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, or Hulk Hogan). If you don't have the pack installed, you won't see the name of the moveset in game in "create moveset".

you just have to update the stringfile by copying and pasting it with mine which is updated for pofos and movesets. It is made from the last update of the same pack.

Edited by BlackBen83

I can't seem to find a pofo/moveset for the Kronik tag team from WCW anywhere, and from what I'm gathering..... your'e kinda the man to go to for that lol any chance of those being made? Please and thank you in advance

• Yes! 1

7 hours ago, BCWBoundforglory said:

I can't seem to find a pofo/moveset for the Kronik tag team from WCW anywhere, and from what I'm gathering..... your'e kinda the man to go to for that lol any chance of those being made? Please and thank you in advance

Yep,

There's a "Demolition CrushBryan AdamsDemon 791" (pofo & moveset) in the folder, and "Bryan Clarke" 951 (pofo only).

Just tell me here if "Demolition CrushBryan AdamsDemon 791" pofo is in game "Bryan Adams".

@Neiogeo added Katsuyori Shibata pofo & moveset too. Just install the GFX in the number slot, here 284.

Edited by BlackBen83

On 2/10/2022 at 10:28 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Ok yeah, 

If it is an "undefined" move on DataEditor, it is simply a moveset created based on the latest updates of the "ported entrance and moveset pack mod" from @BlindedByTheGrace 

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/72037-ported-entrance-victory-motions-and-move-animations-from-2k20-and-previous-games-ported-entrances-update-added-13th-december/

This moveset is based on that, like some others (Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, or Hulk Hogan). If you don't have the pack installed, you won't see the name of the moveset in game in "create moveset".

you just have to update the stringfile by copying and pasting it with mine which is updated for pofos and movesets. It is made from the last update of the same pack.

i've done all the steps and still can't find it with a name in his moveset, it has no name in game or in data edtior but the move is still there? is it called french kiss when you see it in your game? also watched the videos on youtube with all the new moves he added but couldnt see the old french kiss?

Hi Ben,

Wondered if you would mind adding these if you get a minute please.

All for mods I can't finalise until I have the pofos and move sets.

Daniel Garcia

Duke Hudson

James Mitchell

Jinny

Joe Gacy

Kimber Lee

Red Velvet

Serpentico

Superdragon

Unless you've already added them and I'm being blind.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 3:37 AM, Riletto31 said:

i've done all the steps and still can't find it with a name in his moveset, it has no name in game or in data edtior but the move is still there? is it called french kiss when you see it in your game? also watched the videos on youtube with all the new moves he added but couldnt see the old french kiss?

I honestly don't know, I don't really have time to check out that particular moveset right now, I'm using Maryse's classic in game, if I have to use it and "Blinded" movesets pack only.

I'll check tonight.

Added some requests this evening, with Stringfile updated, and the movesets numbers correspond to the GFX number, as usual.

Movesets & Pofos for :

- G-Raver

- Jinny

- Unagi Sayaka (updated)

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : G-RAVER, JINNY, UNAGI SAYAKA (21/02/2022)

@RogerVedder Updated tonight pofo & moveset :

- NJ Nduka

- Grayson Waller (NXT2.0)

- Tiffany Stratton (NXT2.0)

@FrenchPlayer

- Tyler Reks pofo & moveset added too.

New pofos & movesets updated and Stringfile fixed (all regions).

- DARK ORDER John Silver

- TEAM TAZ Hook

- TEAM TAZ Dante Martin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : G-RAVER, JINNY, UNAGI SAYAKA, JOHN SILVER, HOOK, DANTE MARTIN, DALTON CASTLE and more (27/02/2022)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : G-RAVER, JINNY, UNAGI SAYAKA, JOHN SILVER, HOOK, DANTE MARTIN, DALTON CASTLE, DANHAUSEN and more (27/02/2022)
3 minutes ago, RAMBO said:

Blackben83 - Thanks for the contribution can u please make Pofo & Moveset for Logan Paul & upload generic moveset so anyone using CAWS can use it.

Yep, however the pofos and movesets I made can be injected on caws. Note that you just have to run CCT while the game is running.

This way you can more easily integrate complete GFX by following the numbers of my current or updated movesets.

Hi - Do you have any of these to hand please?

Blue Meanie

Daniel Garcia

Duke Hudson

Effy

Demonic Flamita

Colt Cabana

Cara Noir

Joe Gacy

Michael Elgin

Serpentico

Also - Can't see the Pofo for G-Raver, only a moveset.

6 hours ago, SS2K21 said:

Hi - Do you have any of these to hand please?

Blue Meanie

Daniel Garcia

Duke Hudson

Effy

Demonic Flamita

Colt Cabana

Cara Noir

Joe Gacy

Michael Elgin

Serpentico

Also - Can't see the Pofo for G-Raver, only a moveset.

Hey, 

Michael Elgin and G-Raver updated.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : G-RAVER, JINNY, UNAGI SAYAKA, JOHN SILVER, HOOK, DANTE MARTIN, DALTON CASTLE, DANHAUSEN and more (04/03/2022)

Yop l'ami, est-il possible d'avoir les pofo/moves de Tom La Ruffa (sylvester lefort à l'époque) et de James Drake. Merci a toi

• Like 1

Added tonight pofo & moveset for :

- Ram Kaicho

- Thekla

- Leva Bates

- Tito Santana

- Madcap Moss

- Tom LaRuffa

- Sable

Updated Stringfile.

Updated moveset (GFX slot 300) for the tag team :

- GYV James Drake