MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

Great work!

I also have CC3 and all the other programs.. I clone, headshot, ect ect. Spent a pretty penny on all of it! Worth it to me if you enjoy it!

I have not really dug deep into yet any of it yet but looking forward to learning!

Look forward to seeing more of your work. I may touch base with you soon!   

• Freon changed the title to L.A. PARK (W.I.P) - DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring
  • Freon changed the title to DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2021 at 2:06 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I removed them from 2KM because they banned me and I didn't want my mods on a website that didn't want me. My mods are still available to the public for anyone. I have the link posted in multiple servers. I'll put it in my signature right now actually

Ohh thankgod they are there , i downloaded some earlier and when i went back after some days, all were gone. Its great they are available, very less people make fictional mods now :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome work dude! Your Mods are absolutely amazing, I love your work on AAA's Luchadors. Can you please send me the link for rush and Perro Aguayo?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, thczy80 said:

Love it!!!! great work bro

Hey, may I have access to Rush and Dragon Lee??

On 5/31/2021 at 1:28 PM, arya said:

Ohh thankgod they are there , i downloaded some earlier and when i went back after some days, all were gone. Its great they are available, very less people make fictional mods now :D

WHERE ARE THEY???

😔It's clear that we're not getting the mods of Rush and Dragon Lee...thanks anyway.

Edited by 2KUniverseguy

On 3/24/2021 at 4:43 PM, Freon said:

RELEASE PENDING APPROVAL from the base model creator.  Mask created by me.  This was a private project for someone and myself.  Out of respect for the model creator, I won't release it on here unless he okay's it.  Waiting for Joey or anyone who knows if the Drunken Artist is a member on here under a different name.

WzZQKYo.jpeg

Any chance you can repost the link please?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 9:03 AM, akuma29 said:

Could anyone re-upload psycho circus and black taurus?
Thanks

I would like to have them too, plz.

Which software are you using for creating mods? I'm trying to get into graphics design and I've seen blender and character creator 3.

• 7 months later...

Does anyone still have RUSH -TORO BLANCO, BANDIDO, and DRAGON LEE?
I can't find the Mods anywhere else that has Freon version of those 3 mods?

Is Freon still busy that makes him unable to reply to the PM?

Will it be troublesome if I ask someone else for those mods?

Thank you

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 1:13 PM, Freon said:

That's Character Creator 3.4 with the head-shot plugin.  By the way, I just sent you a link to RUSH.  :cheers:

Awesome Job on Rush, could I get a link!

Thank You!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 8:29 AM, Freon said:

Entrance gear finished.  Will be compressing and sending him out this week.  :cheers:

h29oDpn.jpg

Dude how can I download this rush. I can't find download link

• 3 months later...
  • Freon changed the title to MODS REUPLOADED - DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring
  • Freon locked and unlocked this topic
  • Freon changed the title to MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring
  • Freon locked, unlocked and locked this topic