WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Johnny Gargano NXT Wargames 2021 Attire (Now On Community Creations) FINAL Creation On WWE 2K20 See You All In WWE 2K22

WWEADDICT4LIFE

1500x500.jpg

If anyone gets this play it as a custom superstar has moveset

EHh-GVjw-X0-AAqd-IG.jpg

EHk-SWY-XYAANL-5.jpg

Screenshot-2019-10-23-at-10-21-09.png

Hopefully The Patch Will Fix The Hair

Search WWEADDICT4LIFE

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE

• WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Cactus Jack,DIY NXTBuddy Murphy 205 Live & Dude Love (Now On Community Creations)
On 10/28/2019 at 6:39 AM, B-MoB said:

this dumb ass game won't let me download your Cactus Jack or Dude Love, says I need the Mankind DLC. I have the Deluxe Edition that comes with the Mankind DLC. Hope they fix this

yeah i've heard they will try and fix this problem in a patch

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 

On 11/1/2019 at 5:27 PM, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 

I don't blame you, the whole creation suite is a mess right now. Hopefully things are better once the next patch comes.

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2019 at 4:58 AM, WWEADDICT4LIFE said:

For the people that want my cactus jack and dude love you can now download it as the dlc glitch has been fixed @B-MoB

i appreciate the heads up and i was able to get them downloaded.

• WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Harlem Heat Booker T,Balor Heel NXT 23/10/19 (Now On Community Creations)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Seth Rollins RAW 18/11/19 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - AJ Styles RED/Black OC & Smackdown 22/11/19 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Kevin Owens & Pete Dunns Wargames 3 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Seth Rollins RAW 25/11/19 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Reigns Survivor Series 2019,Stomping Grounds 2019 & SD 13/8/19 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Balor NXT 11/12/19 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Finn Balor NXT 18/12/19 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Cesaro Smackdown 3/1/20 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - ,King Corbin Cesaro Smackdown 3/1/20 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Keith Lee NXT 22/1/20 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Cesaro Smackdown 24/1/20,Keith Lee NXT 22/1/20 Attires (Now On Community Creations)