BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (07/07/2024)

BlackBen83

5 minutes ago, MacroHard said:

Leva Bates render? Thx for your work bro, can't wait for the B assets ❤️

I'll do Leva Bates too, no problem.

Asset B is ready (914 renders for the moment), I'll upload soon.

Ben

• Like 1

Hi all,

Asset B pack 1 released today, link in the first post (more than 940 renders for the moment)

@MacroHard Leva Bates renders (3 differents - Assets A & B) uploaded in the updated renders link in the first page of this post.

Have a nice day.

Ben

EDIT : if there're some missing Asset A I've forgotten, tell me here. I'll updated those when I can, thanks.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : Dominik Mysterio, Leva Bates (Asset A) (14/10/2020)
On 10/4/2020 at 3:01 PM, BlackBen83 said:

I'll prepare this one, Asset A and B

Some new Asset B previews on the first page of this post. Link will come soon. Not all renders are in firts post, just some of them; because at the moment there're 720 renders in the folder :p 

@LN77 I have done the Asset B only of Mr Hughes. I've found two pics to do one in HD. It'll be in the next Asset B pack. I need just to resize him now for the Asset A.

Thanks to the @DFM85 AEW red attire Lance Archer in game render which help me to copy and paste my real life torso render on his pants :D, because after a long time search I didn't found a real good full size render for him.

See you soon all.

Have a nice day.

Thanks m8. 

Didnt see a vickie guerrero render on any other section, hence it was a request. 

Looking forward to seeing it

• Like 1

@trevolta44 Hum yeah, it seems I've forgotten a Vickie G. asset A. The Vickie G. assets B are in the main asset B pack (I see those two on my folder).

naqj9ikrxz50kjxzg.jpg

I'll do update asset A today.

Vickie Guerrero asset A updated just now and uploaded : http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdnpk8lubk0npn7/Vickie+Guerrero.dds/file

Enjoy dude, and sorry to have forgotten Vickie :D

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Added today some updated renders in the specific folder Asset A :

- Angel Garza Jr'20 (with long hair)

- Awesome Kong (Kharma)

- Chad Gable (American Alpha)

- Hikuleo'19

- Humberto Carrillo'20

- Oliver Grey (NXT - Indy)

- Psycho Clown (fixed)

- Riddick Moss'18

- Sin Cara (Cara Azul debut)

And some Asset B to complete (new link in the first post) :

- Angel Garza Jr'20 (based on @DFM85 render for the body, thanks dude :) )

- Aoife Valkyrie 2 (custom render, better than the first)

- Chris Ridgeway 1 (better than the first one too)

- Haku

- Jake The Snake Roberts (fixed)

- Timothy Thatcher'20 NXT (custom)

Enjoy,

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : Dominik Mysterio, Leva Bates (Asset A) (21/10/2020)

Updated Asset B renders, new fixes and new renders :

- Chelsea Green (fixed)

- DEMOLITION Ax & Smash (custom fixed)

- Great O-Kharn'20

- Jonathan Gresham (Octopus'20)

- Josh Woods (custom fixed)

- Kenny Omega'19 (re-work and fixed hair)

- Kharma (new)

- Meiko Satomura

- Nick Aldis (2 renders)

- Rush'19 (custom fixed)

- Shingo Takagi'20

- Xia Li'20

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : Dominik Mysterio, Leva Bates (Asset A) (22/10/2020)
10 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

is there no way to download updated packs without premium?

What link are you talking about? If it's about updated DDS, there are no packs, just the images to download directly at your choice. And I can download the first one offline, and with another IP without any problem, so I don't have an account, I've just tried.

Tell me what link you're missing

Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

What link are you talking about? If it's about updated DDS, there are no packs, just the images to download directly at your choice. And I can download the first one offline, and with another IP without any problem, so I don't have an account, I've just tried.

Tell me what link you're missing

Thanks.

Ben

yeah it was the updated stuff i was asking about

@Patrick0mega here's a Work In Progress of Will Hobb based on Keith Lee render. Only the torso and head are good.

uujt815m9g7o0m2zg.jpg

19 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

yeah it was the updated stuff i was asking about

I don't quite understand why you're blocked or you need permission to download, it's strange. Can you please enter the link here?

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Will Hobb WIP - Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released (27/10/2020)
31 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, any chance for retribution?

Why not I'll see what can I do for those guyz (and girlz) :) 

Ben

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Any chance for Ricky Starks render?

Ricky Starks added in Asset A & B updated renders.

Ben

• Like 1

@Patrick0mega Will Hobb renders A & B added too on updated renders folder. Make sure to rename first the Will Hobb asset A -> Will Hobb A, or the second render shall replace the first :)

Because I'ven't renamed all the renders.

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Will Hobb & Ricky Starks updated - Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released (04/11/2020)
5 hours ago, Adamanisov said:

Cand you make travis banks render(assets b)

Travis Banks uploaded in the asset B updated :) 

I've added too 8 new CM Punk asset B renders from different era (WWE Debut, Nexus, 2017, etc...) ;) I haven't work on the asset A for the moment. But be patient.

Enjoy.

Ben

4 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Thank You For Your Work Ben!!!

No problem dude ;) 

• Like 1

Can you make a Roman Reigns 2020 for asset A and maybe a Roman Reigns Blue Universal Champion for asset A also

Edited by Robert Lake
  • Yes! 1

14 hours ago, Robert Lake said:

Can you make a Roman Reigns 2020 for asset A and maybe a Roman Reigns Blue Universal Champion for asset A also

I'll upload those tonight if I can or tomorrow with Greg Hamilton asset A & B too.

7 minutes ago, legrandcissar said:

hi guys one question any have it the  mods from aaa ,chessman,el elegido  because disapear from 2kmods :(

MP full on your box dude ;)

Ben

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

I'll upload those tonight if I can or tomorrow with Greg Hamilton asset A & B too.

Ben

thank u very much bro !!

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ben

Thanks man

• Too Sweet 1