BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (07/07/2024)

BlackBen83

On 4/20/2021 at 2:30 AM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya,

No worries !! and thanks for putting Dana in the folder.

I don't suppose we could also have a render of Raquel Gonzalez for Asset A please ?? 🙂

Thanks

Raquel Gonzales'20 is already in the asset A updated folder.

15 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Hey BlackBen,

Would you mind showing the members of Triangle of Terror some love?

It's been crazy trying to get anything for them besides the ch. I've got placeholder movesets and pofos for them, and managed to convert a terribly choppy titantron. No real life renders anywhere though. :(

Yeah I'll see what can I do.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Oh sorry dude, I've just updated the Asset B folder in the first page.

Thanks! 

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated : New link today Asset A & B (2 folders) (06/05/2021)
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this referee lineup. Teddy Long, Mike Chioda, Earl Hebner, Jessika Carr, Aubrey Edwards, Zombie Ref, Ref with covid mask. Possible to get these renders?

• Like 1

Hi guyz, here're some new Assets B renders today. Thanks to @HeathRob30 and @OldSchoolCool84 to request some renders for the community.

y2uawpv7jhey73zzg.jpg

And I have add some news best pics for others. Feel free to donate on my Paypal account ;) 

Those pics come with the Asset A folder too. 

k578rmn6sn3hoguzg.jpg

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated : New link today Asset A & B (2 folders) (26/05/2021)

Thanks for that sweet Bossman! I needed to update my render to the swat Bossman so timing is perfect!

Can I request you consider doing a Funaki and Carlito? I've not found renders for those 2 online anywhere yet.  Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2021 at 8:53 PM, jamesmichaels said:

Thanks for that sweet Bossman! I needed to update my render to the swat Bossman so timing is perfect!

Can I request you consider doing a Funaki and Carlito? I've not found renders for those 2 online anywhere yet.  Thanks in advance!

There's a Carlito A & B (more than one render) in the following folders :

Asset A : in the Hall of Fame subfolder,

Asset B : in the subfolder B (3 renders), and one in the champion subfolder (Intercontinental Champion - IC)

I'll see for Funaki when I can ;)

Ben 

Edited by BlackBen83

Ben,please, can you make la knight nxt, finn balor 2021 , andrade aew 2021 assets b

Edited by danielbaybay
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 11:11 PM, danielbaybay said:

Ben,please, can you make la knight nxt, finn balor 2021 , andrade aew 2021 assets b

Added today new assets A with new link in first post (updated the 13/06/2021) :

https://www.mediafire.com/view/h6rla96abfnrdf0

With new assets B :

https://www.mediafire.com/view/qhdj53w962mnxy6

Enjoy all,

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated : New link today Asset A & B (2 folders) (13/06/2021)
On 5/26/2021 at 3:41 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hi guyz, here're some new Assets B renders today. Thanks to @HeathRob30 and @OldSchoolCool84 to request some renders for the community.

y2uawpv7jhey73zzg.jpg

And I have add some news best pics for others. Feel free to donate on my Paypal account ;) 

Those pics come with the Asset A folder too. 

k578rmn6sn3hoguzg.jpg

Ben

Where are they?

• Like 1

Hiya Ben,

Hope all is well, 

I downloaded the new Asset A link a few times, and could not find the Alexa Bliss '21 render anywhere ?? 🤔

Also I was wondering if you could do these renders of Lita, Trish, Victoria and Stephanie for Asset A please,

No Hurry 🙂

Thanks !!

Edit : Thanks for the renders Ben they are awesome !!

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1

Hiya Ben,

Could I request a couple more renders from you for Asset A of Mighty Molly and GM Stephanie please,

No Hurry,

Thanks !! 🙂

latest?cb=20140909153754c5ab46459f3bc66e29b1aab5285466a2.jpg

• Like 1

I'm feeling like there's no limit to your ability. All these turn out great. 

in the future, could you work in Muhammad Hassan? That one doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I can find. 

• Yes! 1

Hiya Ben,

Quick question, do you still have the Batista (Retro) Render for Asset A, I think it was like from 2K15 can't seem to find it in the Asset A folder anymore ??

Also could you perhaps put this Rey Mysterio render please for Asset A ?? 

As always no hurry !!

Thanks 🙂

rey_mysterio_brand_new_2019_render_by_se

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

Quick question, do you still have the Batista (Retro) Render for Asset A, I think it was like from 2K15 can't seem to find it in the Asset A folder anymore ??

Also could you perhaps put this Rey Mysterio render please for Asset A ?? 

As always no hurry !!

Thanks 🙂

rey_mysterio_brand_new_2019_render_by_se

I've reuploaded the WWE15 Batista render A in the specific folder. And 3 assets B too.

Ben 

• 2 weeks later...

@HarryPotterFan95 and @jamesmichaels Hi dudes, added today news renders assets A & B, follow your requests :

SPECIAL THANKS too @HeathRob30 for donation, and requested those perfect Moose's pics.

Asset A : Fabian Aichner'21, Franky Monet, LA Knight, Lana'21, Marcel Barthel'21, Meiko Satomura'21, Mighty Holly, Moose (3), Muhammad Hassan, Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar'21, Sarray'21, Sasha Banks'21, Shawn Daivari, Stephanie McMahon, Thunder Rosa'21 (NWA).

https://www.mediafire.com/view/ft7v12y7c0p6e82

Asset B : Alyssin Kay, LA Knight, Lana'21, Mighty Holly, Moose (3), Muhammad Hassan, Randy Orton (2), Rey Mysterio (2), Sara Del Rey, Sasha Banks'21, Shawn Daivari, Stephanie McMahon, Thunder Rosa'21 (NWA), Velvet Sky'19 (ROH).

https://www.mediafire.com/view/kqp3jie0d2iwza2

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (02/07/2021)

Are there actually Real Life Renders from the Young Bucks from 2020 or 2021? I can find only very old Renders.

Nice Greetings 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

awesome work. Is it possible you can add new jack?

I think there's a New Jack B only for the moment (in the "Render Asset B updated 26-05-21"). I'll work on others A & B renders when I can.

2 hours ago, Patrick0mega said:

Are there actually Real Life Renders from the Young Bucks from 2020 or 2021? I can find only very old Renders.

Nice Greetings 

Curiously there're two renders for the Young Bucks'20 in the "Render asset B updated 26-05-21" named Young Bucks Matt Jackson (The Elite AEW Fyter Fest) B.dds. or same with Nick Jackson.

You mean the asset A is missing? I'll update those when I've time.

Ben

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KB24Gold said:

Found it, Thanks!

I have just updated two new assets B and 1 asset A (in HD) for New Jack.

@Patrick0mega Just updated the asset A with Matt & Nick Jackson - THE ELITE renders.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1