BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (07/07/2024)

BlackBen83

2 hours ago, danielbaybay said:

ben please can you make eddie edwards wolves attire and eddie kingston rendrs assets b

thanks

Added just now on mediafire : Eddie Kingston AEW Asset A & requested assets B

iggahzu8jj3njatzg.jpg

caemzjcpbuk5dwwzg.jpg

14 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

WOW that was fast !!!

Thanks ever so much, looks amazing !! 😀

I'm happy if you're happy :D 

Enjoy,

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey man, any chance of updated Renders of Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza Legado Del Fantasma attire?

Also would love an Omos (AJ Styles Bodyguard) Render

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mackie2424 said:

Hey man, any chance of updated Renders of Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza Legado Del Fantasma attire?

Also would love an Omos (AJ Styles Bodyguard) Render

Hi,

LEGADO DEL FANTASMA Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza updated in the folder Updated Renders Asset A & B.

I'll do Omos next yeah.

Ben

Hiya Ben,

I have been looking in your Asset B folder and noticed that there is no D - Von Dudley to go with Bubba Ray. I don't suppose whenever you can, could we have one for Asset B please.

Thanks 😊

d-von-dudley-wwe-superstars-the-dudley-b

• Like 1

@Mackie2424 & @HarryPotterFan95, new updates in asset A & B :

Thanks to @HeathRob30 for the commission : Red Velvet & Will Hobbs.

3sgo992i83s52mkzg.jpg

I add a custom Jack Gallagher'21 B (with tattoos), custom Miro B and custom D-Von Dudley (HD), for New Jack, same way, I have edited the image with a HD face textured. Omos B have a little AJ Styles in the pocket (funny?? lol), the others is edited without the AJ Styles :p 

22kfs2b1z4cgncrzg.jpg

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated (25/03/2021)

Hi all, just added a new Juventud Guerrera (masked) assets A & B in the same folder :) following the release of @Freon mod.

870fc5r43jfhnllzg.jpg

I hope you enjoy ;)

Ben

• Thanks 1

Hiya Ben,

I'm loving all these amazing renders!! Thanks for the D-Von !!

I don't suppose you could make these renders of Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Alicia Fox and Michelle McCool for Asset A please 😊

No Hurry !!

Thanks 😊

latest?cb=20170430183736

torrie-wilson-torri-uilson-restler-model512cff7772d0b1bd1a6f034320bcc464.883x883latest?cb=20190413163225

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1

Hey Ben was wondering if you could do a render for Straight Edge Society Punk, Gallows, and Mercury and thanks so much for all the badass renders so far phenomenal work!

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated (03/04/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hay all,

New updated assets A : Thanks to @HeathRob30 for commission JBL, Mason Ryan and The Fiend'21 (burned) ;) 

khmq0pie45e8revzg.jpg

New updated assets B : Some new guyz and commissions.

r5a23amabfamzsczg.jpg

I would like to thank and credit JOEMASHUP for the mod - and the 4D Cinema render base by SCORPIONIXX on 2KM, I just worked the bust and included the head in HD from The Fiend'21. Commissioned by @HeathRob30 (Thanks dude, and enjoy).

Enjoy.

Ben

• Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated (12/04/2021)
16 hours ago, danielbaybay said:

Ben, please, can you make renders of isaiah scott 2021, kyle oreiley solo, will ospreay 2021 assets b. Thanks

Some new assets A & B for today ! 

Added a new HD Kip Sabian (A)

ry1svzm1b71z6jnzg.jpg

ixby4kevbbid3opzg.jpg

Enjoy !

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated : Kip Sabian, Kyle O'Reilly'21, MSK'21, Isaiah Swerve Scott'21, Will Ospreay'21, (14/04/2021)

Hiya Ben,

I don't suppose you could make these renders of Alexa Bliss and  Dana Brooke for Asset A please ?? 😊

No Hurry !!

Thanks

dana_brooke_2020_render_by_ambriegnsasyldebth44-1c119d13-599f-4e5e-832c-f84e45e5

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1

Hiya Ben,

I have only seen that Dana Brooke in the Asset B folder ?? 😊

Just looked in the Mega Render Pack for Asset A, the Dana renders in there are different from the B renders, I think they are Dana from like 2019 !!

Thanks for getting back to me 😊

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

I have only seen that Dana Brooke in the Asset B folder ?? 😊

Just looked in the Mega Render Pack for Asset A, the Dana renders in there are different from the B renders, I think they are Dana from like 2019 !!

Thanks for getting back to me 😊

ok I must have forgotten to load it, I just added it to Updated Assets A folder. Sorry.

• Thanks 1

Hiya,

No worries !! and thanks for putting Dana in the folder.

I don't suppose we could also have a render of Raquel Gonzalez for Asset A please ?? 🙂

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey BlackBen,

Would you mind showing the members of Triangle of Terror some love?

It's been crazy trying to get anything for them besides the ch. I've got placeholder movesets and pofos for them, and managed to convert a terribly choppy titantron. No real life renders anywhere though. :(

• Like 1