BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

Hiya Ben,

Me again, last request I promise !!! you must be getting sick of divas by now haha !! :D

I just wanted to see if you could do an A render of 2002 Victoria, i don't mind about the championship belt being included, but a really cool "psycho" Victoria would be awesome !!

As always no hurry, whenever you can ,

Thanks

victoria___women_s_championship___png_by

• Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : VICTORIA B (3 renders) and US Champion Mr KENNEDY A Updated (21/02/2021)
35 minutes ago, Adamanisov said:

Hey, please, can you make cara noir, poul robinson, leon ruff and santos escobar renders assets b

Hi dude, here's the new updated asset B renders, I need a good pics for Paul Robinson (if you have one? :p )

For Santos Escobar I've only those two Champion pics. In attempt to have one without belt.

The "Champion Santos Escobar NXT Cruiser 2 B replace the other asset B Santos Escobar, this new render is in HD.

vi9ift0brit9ul3zg.jpg

@hulkamania2020@@ I'm currently working on a big folder with a lot of Macho Man Randy Savage asset B. I need to work on a lot of pics.

And as you see, for all, I'm also working on a lot of Randy Orton era's pack.

Enjoy all.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset B Updated (24/02/2021)

Thanks again Ben !!! Love the Trish, Lita and Stephanie renders !!

Could we possibly have that Stephanie McMahon and Trish Stratus for ASSET A as well please :)

Also a ASSET B of Molly Holly would be cool.

OIP.G2Qy_tTRSPe2deOjiCb04QHaIV?pid=ImgDe

Really Sorry about all the requests !! I just keep thinking of different ideas !!!!! 😄

These are just simply awesome !!

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1

Hiya Ben,

Last request for a while, but would it be possible to have a 2018 Lita Render for ASSET A please to go with the awesome Trish and Mickie you have already done.

Thanks again for those amazing Attitude Era Renders !!

lita_2018_new_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_d

• Like 1

Hi Ben,

Apologies if you've already added some of these, but I couldn't see them in the folders I've had to go along with mods I've downloaded.

Al Snow
The Blade
Bob Sapp
The Butcher
Cara Noir
Charly Manson
Derek Drexl
Gangrel
Jake Roberts
Jim Cornette
Low Ki
Monty Brown
New Jack
Connor McGregor
Paul Burchill
Peter Avalon
Supercrazy
Tajiri
Tazz

Cheers in advance.

• Like 1

New asset B (HD) added this evening, more Lucha guyz like Charly Manson, Chessman, Dark Cuervo, and the Clowns ;) 

cpe75ixnpmycgetzg.jpg

Updated too a new Bob Sapp, Beth Phoenix, or Al Snow in HD.

Next update soon.

Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset B Updated (09/03/2021)

Hi all added some fixes and new assets B in the folder. Thanks to @HeathRob30 for his donation for Tay Conti and Anna Jay. Really appreciate :) 

xfv471shj5x41luzg.jpg

Some minor fixes have been done like the right Psicosis shoulder (missing in the first render, so just re-download it), and Black Taurus fixed too (Thanks to @Freon for Black Taurus mod)

Same in the assets A :

j2jqxi6rjwiv6u2zg.jpg

More are coming, I'vent found really good pics in HD to do the asset B for some wrestlers (like Low Ki for example, but I have a lot of pics I need to work on). I have found really good pics for the Charly Manson asset A, missing in the last post (thanks to @DFM85 for his mod).

We need more Lucha wrestlers here guyz :p 

Enjoy.

Ben

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated (11/03/2021)
On 3/7/2021 at 12:23 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Liking these new B renders, definetly the best looking IRL renders I've seen in a WWE 2K game. Could you add these to the pack?

340?cb=20190504023908

thumb-1920-150078.png

latest?cb=20131028234521

glacier_4085.jpg

Hi dude, can you tell me the name of the second guy on the pics? He'll be in the next pack.

Thanks.

Ben

Hi all, first of all, thanks to @HeathRob30 for those last commissions

Assets A : Bobby Lashley, Jade Cargill and Rey Fenix, updated Psicosis hair on render A.

txfay0bob45oroozg.jpg

Assets B updated : fixed hair on Carlito renders, and some minor others fixes.

qlvatnwqf8xenz7zg.jpg

I've tried to finish a lot of requests. 

Thanks, I hope you like those.

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Imadulmulk said:

how do I change the render of a custom attire that I made for Bobby lashley in game? It shows the 3d model render instead of the real life render of bobby lashley

It's quite simple, when you choose to inject a render, you have to choose your attires, default, attire 1, attire 2, etc... and inject each time the assets A & B with CCT.
Otherwise you will have the original renders in game, or even no renders for mods.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Asset A & B Updated (17/03/2021)
On 3/15/2021 at 11:55 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Hi dude, can you tell me the name of the second guy on the pics? He'll be in the next pack.

Thanks.

Ben

It's Rico Constantino. Was around in the early years of the RA era and was in some of the Smackdown games.

• Like 1

Hiya Ben,

Thanks for those Emma renders they are fab !! And all those other renders are absolutely stunning 🙂

Is there any chance of having an Asset B render of The Hurricane / Gregory Helms?

I can not find a decent B render for Hurricane anywhere !!

Thanks

• Like 1