Sound editor sounds.

iesco

Has somebody taken the time to actually name all of these "character", "comm" sound files? I'm not talking about only the songs and Jojo's announcements, but the in-ring commentators phrases.

I would like to know, since I'm planning to replace all the superstars that I don't use for ported or created ones.

If anybody interested, even we could make a group of people to do the job, 'cause there are thousands of thousands wem files to name

rB82sM9.png

1 hour ago, iesco said:

Has somebody taken the time to actually name all of these "character", "comm" sound files? I'm not talking about only the songs and Jojo's announcements, but the in-ring commentators phrases.

I would like to know, since I'm planning to replace all the superstars that I don't use for ported or created ones.

If anybody interested, even we could make a group of people to do the job, 'cause there are thousands of thousands wem files to name

rB82sM9.png

Hey mate, you need to open the following to edit superstar call names etc

ra_m.pck

have fun!!

Cheers Mike

Ignore the above haha, don't know how I missed the key point you made 😂

Edited by mj85connell

I started doing this, but unfortunately I don't have the drive to do it anymore.

Pre-match and even in game there's a lot of older lines still in there, and I just stopped caring about it altogether. If I have free time I might take another crack at it.

2JWRfvi.png

Edited by Honor

@iesco I have extracted a lot of files from the ra_m.pck folder, to make Jay White for example or Kona Reeves. But the blank "Name" renamed (by me) filed disappeared (only the content of the "Name" cell not the sound :) ).

But yeah it would be great if Sound Editor could save the blank cell "name" (like CCT does well) just after have renamed the missing name in the cell. Most easy to take or research the sound to extract.