ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

1 hour ago, B4G.TV said:

My upload has failed at 42% twice. fuck mega. ill try mediafire

update: 10% ... 27% ....45%

Hey bud I appreciate everything you do youve made my week with covid so fun now with this

Everything installed great for me but I have 1 question. I installed the 95-99 pack and I have the eras logo for all shows that aren’t finished yet except Wrestlemania 33, everything is vanilla on it so I was wondering if it’s also in progress and just doesn’t have the eras logo or if it was supposed to be a completed arena that didn’t install?

the first thing in the instructions is installing the unpacked gfx mod from 2km. in the instructions for that it tells you to erase some files and rebuild chunk file. then install base, then an era. You have extra logo files etc u didnt delete. Hope u get it workin.

Edited by B4G.TV

Wow. This is fantastic and was super simple to install. Thank you!  Anyone have a Roster that is this easy to install as well, or know of a spot to do so? Lazy & Honest, and not super savvy guy here 🤣🤣

Just now, timmyz4 said:

Wow. This is fantastic and was super simple to install. Thank you!  Anyone have a Roster that is this easy to install as well, or know of a spot to do so? Lazy & Honest, and not super savvy guy here 🤣🤣

doesnt work that way

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Amazing work, I can only imagine the amount of time and effort that has gone into this, well done to everyone involved!

@Red Rooster If I hadn't seen your amazing Legends mod.

If you, @summerslammer &  @LordJustice17 hadn't been so generous when I arrived..

NONE of this would have happened.

There are a few scammers on here that really hurt me, but there are way more solid people that more than make up for it.

This is the first board I've ever commented on & made friends.

This is the BASE.

I hope to update ERAS every friday starting next week, and have you all add a piece to make it amazing.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

45 minutes ago, B4G.TV said:

@Red Rooster If I hadn't seen your amazing Legends mod.

If you, @summerslammer &  @LordJustice17 hadn't been so generous when I arrived..

NONE of this would have happened.

There are a few scammers on here that really hurt me, but there are way more solid people that more than make up for it.

This is the first board I've ever commented on & made friends.

I hope to update ERAS every friday starting next week, and have you all add a piece to make it amazing.

I can't thank you enough my friend. Look forward to doing some shows again with you, soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dude, your the greatest. Hands down. The details. The work I can’t even imagine. You and the guys just take things to a higher level of modding that’s insane! You’ve given me the game I wanted when I bought it. Probably won’t even buy a newer version. In my opinion with all the right mods from this community the game is truly a Masterpiece. Thank You. I know I’m going to appreciate it every match!

Edited by LouEvil76
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

Awesome work Bro I appreciate the amount of details and work You have put in to this Project, Keep up the great work @B4G.TV You are a big contribution to this Community and I'm glad to call you My friend. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

You managed to do what 2K couldn't. The Mid-Atlantic NWA arena has authentic lighting where it actually feels like what I was watching on TV at the time. 2K always had the crowd lighting way too high. This is just one of the MANY details you have added for the true fans out there of authenticity, and THAT is the difference maker developers will never realize.  THANK YOU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

@Digitill Thanks. I'll have a post this week listing the new arenas coming from the requests given by smacktalks users in July.

I believe your NWA TBS STUDIO '86 request made it through, Ill try and make it look dark and shit like it really did lol.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

I rebuilt my entire roster just for this mod and I'm glad I did. Feels like a totally different game with this mod. This is a true wrestling eras simulator. It's like traveling back in time if you play in 4K. Can't thank this community enough!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

I rebuilt my entire roster just for this mod and I'm glad I did. Feels like a totally different game with this mod. This is a true wrestling eras simulator. It's like traveling back in time if you play in 4K. Can't thank this community enough!

im having trouble installing it for example , i drag and drop base and era 1 then install both using the cmd file then i clear and regen chunk and arenas from other eras are popping up as well as arenas are showing up incorrectly.. this is a awesome mod i really want to get working.

• Thanks 1

I don't know you. Hi. 

If you drag and dropped you dont need to run the cmd files, u already installed.

The instructions say to install something else first, and that install involves removing some files.

And i'm sure you rebuild your chunk file with CCT. so it should work.

• Like 1

It has evolved into the ultimate simulator that can reproduce both major and local professional wrestling from the early 1980s to the 2000s.
And with weekly updates, this mod will evolve further, and I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks for the great mod release.

• Thanks 1

First of all - thank you. This mod is absolutely incredible. I adore it. The Lex Express is the most crazy and amazing thing I've ever witnessed.

Not sure if you're wanting bug reports or not. And maybe this isn't even ERAs causing this - although I've only installed like 5 wrestlers so far. But in ladder matches - I've tried 4 and 8 man in different areas. The Ladders constantly flash on the ground outside. 

I just want to make it clear I am not in ANYWAY complaining. I absolutely adore this mod and I was just messing around with things tonight to see renders, etc - and thought I would tell you in-case you want to know. 

I have taken a short clip of what I mean if you want it! 

Edited by natey2k4
  • Thanks 1

Finally got a chance to try this out over the weekend and the whole mod is just perfect and incredibly easy to set up.

Evreyone has already mentioned it, but it's worth saying again the attention to detail is outstanding. I can play the same arena 5 times in a row and notice something new and incredibly cool evrey time. I can't even imagine the time and dedication this must have taken.

Thank you so much for turning a pretty average wrestling game like 2k19 that I would have been bored with after a week. Into the only wrestling game I'll ever need.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1