ERAS 1-9 | 40 Years of Arenas

B4G.TV

Thank you very much. Great work.
I have only one little problem, most of the WWF rings now have only blue ropes, no more white and red ones. Have i done something wrong at the installation or ist this meant to be this way?

• Thanks 1

Just curious...is there any way to play a Royal Rumble match with the old 1980's screen filter applied? It's on in regular matches for the shows i've created, but not the actual Rumble match itself in Exhibition/Universe. ALSO...I've never been this more happy in my life replaying some old matches in these authentic arena's your making, thanks again! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Just curious...is there any way to play a Royal Rumble match with the old 1980's screen filter applied? It's on in regular matches for the shows i've created, but not the actual Rumble match itself in Exhibition/Universe. ALSO...I've never been this more happy in my life replaying some old matches in these authentic arena's your making, thanks again! :) 

Unless you can find the byte that controls the filters in the non-show modes I'd guess not. Willing to be proven wrong of course by someone who knows a bit more about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was dead set on NOT buying 2k19... I was willing to deal with slightly brighter textures putting 2k19 mods into my 2k18 install. but this mod has convinced me to buy it even with 2k20 coming soon.  I had no idea this was possible. Your previews vids were entertaining as hell too. Thanks for making this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

• pozzum locked this topic
  • LordJustice17 unlocked this topic

Great to see you working on Arenas again, really looking forward to see your new stuff. 

In playing matches in Arenas that have backstage and crowd fighting areas in 2k88 I found some of the geometry was a bit messed up and caused really weird interaction with the models (eg getting stuck in walls or warping all over the place) have you experienced this?

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Thanks 1

@Red Rooster Thanks my man. I let the computer play, had a few glitchy moments when going over the barricade (phasing through it). 

The sim hasn't gone backstage during a match so I'm not sure. I've done a few backstage brawls through the menu, they've been ok.

Honestly when I made it I was clueless & didn't even think about that stuff.

DM me if you have noticed an arena I made that works well in all those situations, and I'll use that as a base for the new bundle.

Gonna take the sound out of the transitions too. They are so FN annoying when starting a show in universe mode.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 2