WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

21 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

isn't that for 2k18? In data editor it says Alberto Del Rio [Mod] with car as 01117 while the evt file in the azn folder says 417 and 418

The entrance wasn't modified for 2k19. You can use the ID's assigned for 2k18. The ID's are just placeholders. All you just need to do is set the ID in data editor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imadulmulk said:

OK so should I set the entrance as 01117/01120 or as 417/418 in data editor? 

You set it to 417/418. Thats the  ID for the file.

• Like 1

Bruv can you pls give me Santino Marella, Jeff Jarrett and Ken Shamrock announcer call? I am going to stop going down the mod rabbit hole after these two, won't trouble you with those again, Thanks

Edited by Imadulmulk

On 2/7/2019 at 4:42 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

And Emma - offset 0D2EED25

I only have one "AND EMMA" in ra_m.pck and it doesn't have that offset. Also, I found audio for shamrock and jeff jarrett, will try to find santino as well

Edited by Imadulmulk

You will need to download the updated xml file in this thread and copy to your 2k19 sound editor folder so you can see the Emma names differentiated.

6 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

I just did that but I still don't see a second "AND EMMA", I pasted and overwrote the existing custom_data.xml file in the sound editor root folder

Hi,

There is just one AND EMMA. Its the other two which are duplicated.

• Woo 1

Thanks man! That saved me a headache. Also, I have modded the game enough but there's only one problem, I can't find santino's announcer audio anywhere online. I found Shamrock and even Jeff Jarrett but santino keeps eluding me. If you could link me somewhere that'd be great man, thanks again

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Thanks man! That saved me a headache. Also, I have modded the game enough but there's only one problem, I can't find santino's announcer audio anywhere online. I found Shamrock and even Jeff Jarrett but santino keeps eluding me. If you could link me somewhere that'd be great man, thanks again

I haven't seen the call name anywhere  other than the Greg Hamilton audio spliced together.

I browsed through the audio in the 2k16 ra_m.pck file and I was able to locate the Lilian Garcia recorded  audio.

https://mega.nz/file/NIwCFKAJ#0n-XYQ3FPVc4ahFJX3uUIgbcai61NopB-gnHFPiUzHU

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks man! Finally got it! Also I don't know if you mean Greg Hamilton for JJ? Cause I ripped his announcer call by Jeremy Borash from a full match uploaded by TNA which thankfully didn't have any music playing in the background. Spliced AND from Greg Hamilton and JEFF JARRETT from Jeremy Borash

5 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Thanks man! Finally got it! Also I don't know if you mean Greg Hamilton for JJ? Cause I ripped his announcer call by Jeremy Borash from a full match uploaded by TNA which thankfully didn't have any music playing in the background. Spliced AND from Greg Hamilton and JEFF JARRETT from Jeremy Borash

The names Jeff and Jarrett are in either one of the the 2k18\2k19 files or both.

• Sad 1

man I am retarded, but thanks for the information bruv

You mean they would be in the CAW announce name list? How are those extracted?

Edited by Imadulmulk

Hi @Imadulmulk check out my thread i've made on here, posted up all the ring announce files ive put together onto a google drive and added Jeff Jarrett and also The Chosen One Jeff Jarrett if you have a wcw mod of him :) enjoy

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/74362-jimmycranes-ring-announce-workshop/?do=getNewComment

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

8 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

man I am retarded, but thanks for the information bruv

You mean they would be in the CAW announce name list? How are those extracted?

You need to perform a search for the names Jeff , Jarett and the word AND .You right click on the name and select export using the .ogg option so you can import into an audio file editor like audacity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hi @Imadulmulk check out my thread i've made on here, posted up all the ring announce files ive put together onto a google drive and added Jeff Jarrett and also The Chosen One Jeff Jarrett if you have a wcw mod of him :) enjoy

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/74362-jimmycranes-ring-announce-workshop/?do=getNewComment

man, you are a godsend. Thank you!

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I haven't seen the call name anywhere  other than the Greg Hamilton audio spliced together.

I browsed through the audio in the 2k16 ra_m.pck file and I was able to locate the Lilian Garcia recorded  audio.

https://mega.nz/file/NIwCFKAJ#0n-XYQ3FPVc4ahFJX3uUIgbcai61NopB-gnHFPiUzHU

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You need to perform a search for the names Jeff , Jarett and the word AND .You right click on the name and select export using the .ogg option so you can import into an audio file editor like audacity.

okay and this is limited to the ra_m.pck files of both 2k18 and 19 right?

• Like 1

No. The 2k17 ra_m.pck also. To extract audio from the 2k16 and 2k15sound files , you will need a tool like Ravioli game Tools 2.10.

Ive used it to extract audio from the 2k15 -2k16 sound files.

I have also used it to extract audio from the 2k18 file which I can't locate in sound editor.

http://www.scampers.org/steve/sms/other.htm

8 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Imadulmulk said:

man, you are a godsend. Thank you!

No worries bro enjoy :)

• Woo 1

On 12/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I've reached the end of my character modding cause the extra ring announcement slots are nearly finished, the only little problem is that there are only 2 Austin Aries in ra_m.pck in sound editor. Is it supposed to be that way cause I want to import Keith Lee's call over Aries

which audio slot does Chris Benoit have? i have him in vanilla pac ch slot number. also looking for hurricane(gregory helms), Val Venis and Tommy Dreamer - every one is in their correct slot

Edited by alexanderhbk

54 minutes ago, alexanderhbk said:

which audio slot does Chris Benoit have? i have him in vanilla pac ch slot number. also looking for hurricane(gregory helms), Val Venis and Tommy Dreamer - every one is in their correct slot

There isn’t any audio assigned to Chris Benoit’s slot. If you want to assign any announc audio to that slot or other mod slots, you need to go through this tutorial which further explains assigning ring announcer data to slots for mods

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Many thanks for all your hard work. I've recently installed mods over Stephanie and Daniel Bryan's NPC slots. Is there an empty or blank audio file I can install over their call name?

I'd rather hear no names called then hear their names called for other wrestlers.

I appreciate any direction.